The 5th round starts tomorrow. Blazing dawn vs crew saders

3 Likes

@KLinMayhem miss ya so much, specially at this moment

1 Like

The epic show down! And we thought that we would never see this matchup ever again… famous last words!

1 Like

Where’s the popcorn?!

4 Likes

In the microwave. Lots of butter too

Mmm gimmie dat butter!

1 Like

Cool that we get the new war type for this one. I’d offer a war chat, but last couple didn’t go so well. Think we’re probably best served leaving our trash talking to this moderated medium, heh heh.

5 Likes

@Wormwood I thought you wanted us to leave you alone. In fact i think i remember the exact post. So @Guvnor @DaveCozy please close this thread…literally nothing good can come of it.

1 Like

Well for one, I didn’t start this post. It should’ve never been created. And second, we don’t have any issues with Saders as an alli, you’re mostly awesome peeps as far as Im concerned. All water under the bridge on our end… The new war rule should be fun, best of luck to all…

8 Likes

Let’s have a fun war - good luck :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

It seems civil so far – just keep it as so, and the thread can stay open.

We’ll be keeping an eye.

2 Likes

It wont stay civil. Please close it down.

Tsk tsk

Good luck everyone

2 Likes

sounds like a you problem loooool

1 Like

Again, just close the thread. Civility is leaving as we speak. @Guvnor @DaveCozy

Interestingly…

There’s support from both sides for this thread to not exist @DaveCozy

Nevertheless Good Luck to both teams, although I know who I’ll be cheering for. Go Saders

3 Likes

Sigh… well it was civil and then it started to spiral somewhat. Guess I jinxed it :stuck_out_tongue:

Let’s just try to keep threads game related moving forward – but it seems like this thread won’t be one of them.

I’ll grant the wishes of both @wormwood and @SADERSpanda to close this before the train goes off the tracks. I won’t pretend to know anything about the background drama surrounding both of your alliances. Sounds like there is a lot of history – I clearly don’t know the whole story.

Good luck in war to both of you.

8 Likes

Cookie Settings