That's all Folks! Time to say good bye

Actually I got also other hobbies than playing games but I realized that I had been neglecting them recently. I had to spend too much time farming, fighting titans, raid, tournaments, war, quests and so on…it was just getting way to much to do. Time for me to change back to real life…want to sew some bigger projects than face masks :wink:

17 Likes

Thank you for all of the time you’ve invested in the game and your contributions you’ve made trying to improve it. I wish you all the best.

8 Likes

It is always a pity when strong fighters and good people leave… This is a sore subject for me. Recently, for the same reasons as you, several of my good friends from the Alliance have left the game for good. We haven’t had time to meet you, but judging by the way your friends see you off, you are a good person! Good luck with your life! I know for a fact that there is life outside of the game, and it is very exciting! Good-bye! But perhaps you will come back after taking a break from the game. :wink: :wave:

9 Likes

Thanks for knowledge you have shared on here all the best in your future projects :beer::beers::hotdog::+1:

7 Likes

I can’t say it better…there were already a few topics on forum going on about this. Pretty sure most alliances are also discussing it in or out the game (outside chats). I will just share what we are duscussing with friends. I feel this is the perfect topic to post this.

Dear devs, you are giving best of you to ruin this game since beginning of 2020 with OP heroes you are releasing. I will try to keep it short (as much as i can) and just say that with new 2020 released hotm (jan-may) you basically showed everyone in this 3 years of gaming that their previous work and efforts worth nothing if they don’t have those new heroes. Now imagine JF and Molosi were not nerfed. Then you would have completely new meta defense rainbow team of only new heroes that everybody who spends money will have (so far i see in 95% of my raids same front three Gm-Tell-Vela).

You are successfully making more and more f2p and c2p (and i am not talking about c2p that spend $50 per month because you guys are not c2p) players quit this cool game. Here is a very possible scenario that may happen in the near future, maybe end of the year:

Since f2p and c2p hardly keep up with this competition, especially on higher levels of the game (same freaking defenses GM-Tell-Vela and add Clarissa next month), you dear devs will most probably keep losing mass of this group players when in the end you will have average spenders, big and whales. Those who spend least will take the place of c2p and sooner or later they won’t be able to keep up and quit as well. Then you will have what? 10k-20k big spenders that see the same sh*t everyday? What do you think will hapen next?

Gotta say i am really enjoying this game, been playing from year and a half and i give average 13-15hours per day to it but it’s just getting more and more boring and i hear this not only from f2p,c2p but also people that spend big.

So congrats, dear devs, your plan for fast profit works, but it may not last in long term :slight_smile:

On topic - i didn’t have the pleasure to know you in game @Sorsha but i feel sad that you have to leave. Soon i may be considering the same which is unfortunate because i literally live in this game when i don’t sleep. Wish you all the best and thanks for your efforts, buddy :slight_smile:

@Petri you may want to have a look at this topic :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Unfortunately we have only met few times in the forums but I want to thank you for your voice of reason in this often cacophonic surrounding.

Really sad to see you go but wish you the best for your new projects in life! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

With best regards.

Elayanith

5 Likes

Sorsha, the E&P universe got poorer with your goodbye. I will always treasure the good times I had with you, and am pretty sure I am speaking for the whole armada too. Please, stay in our chats!
Your licorice whips are very well tended, and although none of us are as good handling them, we use it in your name :slight_smile:
I could not agree more about your reasons for leaving, as awhile ago, in beta, the number of new heroes, each more powerful, pretty much gave us a glimpse of the future. And as you so aptly mentioned, titans are all but forgotten, and with so much to do, plus real life, the chat in game is diminishing everyday more , and people seem only to chat about stats, strategies, etc, the old fun is gone, and that will be deadly for the game, if one remember how many posts in this forum mention that the camaraderie is the main reason keeping them playing.
Fare well in your life, liebchen

8 Likes

Good bye sorsha,

Thanks for the time you have supported our little alliance and all your inputs there.

4 Likes

Bye @Sorsha, thanks for all your forum contributions.

4 Likes

Thanks @Branwen my dear…I hope I taught you and the rest well…not so easy to use my licorice whip :wink: Feels good to read that I am not alone with my feelings about the game play and chats…If I may stay in your Line Chat I will…and I am sure there will be many occasions in future to have a rum, beer, wine or else or two together. PROOOST :beers: :clinking_glasses: :wine_glass: :cocktail:

5 Likes

Goodbye, good luck and best wishes for the future. Stay happy, safe and healthy.

5 Likes

Aww… gonne miss you. <3

5 Likes

Sorsha! How you will be missed! :disappointed_relieved:

14 Likes

:hugs: :hugs: hugs back my beloved Kitty :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Farewell @Sorsha and will miss all your beta and forum contributions. It’s such a shame that SGG refuse to realise that greed always defeats goodwill. I hope they start to see sense over seeing cents.

8 Likes

Safe travels, I wish you joy wherever they lead you.

4 Likes

Farewell and best of luck in your endeavors…
Stay safe.

4 Likes

@Sorsha
Sorry to see you break the E&P Camp, but hopefully onto greener pastures and more time with family. Appreciate all you do for the community and the forums.

As a fellow F2P, I too have been mulling my exiting strategy too a while back because of the direction that this game is heading, and as @Pois1, our resident contents creator have said in an earlier post today, this game has been putting forth new contents that has less and less contents. From the start I’ve felt the game needed more contents as far as the story is concerned, but all it does is kept pumping out new HoTM, one more powerful than the one previously and no one can take their foot off of this gas pedal they have glued their proverbial foot to, as evident by the Telluria Nerf / Malosi Buff/Nerf topics and the rinse and repeats afterwards.

Hope this is not a good bye, but rather a see you later and in some capacity on the forums.

8 Likes

Best of luck to you. We never crossed paths but by the outpouring from people I know, our community is losing out, not you.

I wish nothing but the best for you and you’re doing it right. Entertainment should never feel like work.

Be well, do good things, stay safe, and above all, enjoy yourself!

7 Likes

Hi Sorsha.

Thnx for the fun we had on here the forum. I am sad to see you go, I liked your contributions here.
On the other side I fully understand why you are leaving and can only applaud you for making the choice to make your life worth wile another way.
Sad to see another lover of some ‘harder’ music go. I hope you can find fun in the things you have now some extra time for.
All the best to you and rake care, don’t be a stranger and come by and wave again sometime

5 Likes