That big bad dark dilemma (who to ascend/poll)

I voted Domitia, assuming you are F2P or C2P.

If that is the case, there is no point on waiting for a better hero that may never come (I have 4 Domitias and no Sartana in my main acct), or take so long that bay then you already have 6 more tabards.

Now, if you are a spender, well, Ursena is great and Marie-Therese is coming, let alone the new hwroes that will come tomorrow.

I am running 4*tc20 hunting Sartana.
After 2.5 years, still searching.

3 Likes

I have Seshat at +4 and Domitia at +7, because she was my 1st 5* ever. Though the secondary of both ladies are the same (more or less) nothing can withstand the firepower of those two, when they get angry, which they do often and at the same time, if you know what I mean.

1 Like

I would just wait for Sartana. Patience is hugely rewarded in this game. Especially with tc20 heroes, you go through lulls where you get nothing but Leonidas over and over and over and over until you have like 20 dupes of him and then you get nothing but Kashrek for a few months and then just yesterday I got another Vivica and this morning I got another Lianna. It all averages out.

If you cannot wait, as much I donā€™t like Quintos, he is pretty good in these rush attack tournaments. Quintos was one of my first 5* I recieved and maxed, way back when the game first came out in the US, and Iā€™ve turned him into my farming hero. (autoplaying) But he isnā€™t going to provide you the value that Sartana will.

I have never gotten Domitia, she is literally the only tc20 5* I donā€™t have multiple copies of, let alone any copies. But when she is on defense teams, her rogue talent evade is pretty cool, and her debuff can be annoying. I am not impressed by her damage. I probably wouldnā€™t use her on my purple offense stacks eitherā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ll hope your next hero out of tc20 will be Sartana. You are worth of her!

2 Likes

Thank you! I could use all the good wishes!

2 Likes

I think Grimble will be a force in season 3. He is currently underrated.

1 Like

Who might have guessed, three days after this poll Sartana came from tc20!

So many told me to wait her, I really thought that it would take longer time. Valhalla gave me zero 5*s (but double Telluria) so my next dark project will be that vily minx, Sartana.

how many pulls for your double telluria? I think one of those was supposed to be mine

First 30 pull with my saved diamonds and then 2x10 for the good measure so that makes 50 pulls.

yes, I am pretty sure an error was made and one of your telluria was intended for me. You can just send her my way though, no problem. :smiley:

1 Like

I really donā€™t need second one so feel free to pick her up anytime you like.

Darn, Ursena :star_struck: with one ten pull!

Change of plans. Sorry Sartana et all.