Thanks SG for making me stop $$$$

@markpessan for the record wasn’t meaning to disrespect, if I did my apologies.

I was just trying to put a different point of view across. I do understand the need to vent. Trust me on that one man.

Anyways. Hope your luck gets a little better

Cheers. :beers:

2 Likes

We are together in the same boat friend, I will never be angry or angry at anyone here, I like all of you :grin: :fist_right::fist_left:

But today I prefer to buy cannabis and beer to get crazy, than getting stressed, anxiety and spending with EP and suffering without success kkkkk

:beers:

1 Like

Well said (as usual)

I don’t envy the devs or moderators fir the jobs they do. But I certainly appreciate the effort, things done and flak taken in doing so.

welcome to the “f2p” side :slight_smile: !

2 Likes

I’m so happy and safe :slightly_smiling_face::grin:

2 Likes

Venting within the rules (constructive criticism) is welcome of course.

I now use the VIP for half-price gems, but I understand your position. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will continue the VIP until they are full

I think this is true to a point, Rook, but it gets less so as you get higher in level. I’m a C2p player and always have been. Usually about 10 to 15 dollars a month since July of 2017. I just did 8 epic tokens, 4 Atlantis summons, a 10x summon in seasonal plus 3 additional in seasonal and the only thing I have that is of any interest at all is a second Domitia. That. Is. It. I got 3 Vlads, which is useless to me because I haven’t used 3* heros in at least 6 months. I only have 6 heros at 5* in almost a year and a half of playing because both the summon and TC20 staunchly refuse to give me any. I have ascension materials for every color 5*. What I don’t have is a 5* to use them on. I have maxed every single 4 star hero except for Cyprian and Kashrek, plus a number of Atlantis 4 stars. There is no value in anything for someone playing as long as I have except new 5 star heros and SG is clearly indicating to me that I need to spend a stupid amount of money if I hope to get one. I have done hundreds HUNDREDS of summons and I own precisely 1 HOtM. I don’t know anymore if there is a place in the game for everyone, although I certainly used to think that.

3 Likes

I actually stopped a little early (paused), when I hit that golden limit where I no longer had enough iron for two. Then remembered the 1/2-priced gems. :wink:

@Aboisso27 I do think that spending takes on less importance later in the game unless you have the funds to make it Snow (which I don’t); you have precisely one more HOTM than I do. :wink:

2 Likes

But I don’t know that that’s a good thing, Rook. Playing the game to the point that you pass level 50, that you have all buildings maxed, that you have 40 or 45 fully maxed heros, why is it so difficult to make it easier for the players who have supported your product for so long? I’m not looking for handouts, but I’ve (and you’ve) put in the time and effort to promote and sustain them and that should be rewarded. And it’s not. And that’s an issue.

It’s just semantics. I just don’t use the word investing, even for my time spent playing. I use the term spending money or spending time.

It’s not a judgement, I’m a wordsmith. I was just curious about the use of the term.

And I agree on the home analogy. I’ve invested in my house … I’ve SPENT a ton of money on the stuff inside it :joy::rofl::smiley:

2 Likes

I’m not the kind of person who spend a lot on videogames or an app. I just feel silly doing it, but thats just me.
I totally understand people considering spend on this game “investing” as it really suck out part of your life, sometimes a huge part.

Not really different of buying a 60" television, an applewatch or pimping your car with a chromed wheel rim.

You can live without it? I guess so.
But if it is the best way to use your money and makes you happy, i’m fine with it.

2 Likes

I agree. “Whatever makes you happy!”

Havent spent any money so far in the events or atlantis taking the free ride as long as possible but happy to spend a few dollars…I agree whatever makes you happy

In my opinion, yes you can invest in “entertainment” but the return is not in monetary terms. It is in the playing satisfaction where you get greater heroes and a greater team that you admire it like an expensive watch.

I bought an Omega Speedy recently and it depreciates but I like to admire at it from time to time.

Also, the joy of knowing your effort of fully upgrading your favorite heroes.

My personal satisfaction comes from the number of 5* and 4* heroes that I have and the raid defense wins. Slightly less joy from raid wins. :laughing:

Not sure I’m helping but I have used 3, free pulls in two days and I’ve got both aegir and Victor. So this game can be played without spending money. It’s all luck.

3 Likes

You’re just reinforcing the point that SG penalize paying customers.

1 Like

How? You assume I’ve never paid. Not helping yourself at all. I merely stated that from free pulls I got lucky. Luckier than the times when I have paid.

I’ve also get 5* from free pulls and I felt really lucky, but when you pay and get nothing you feel that you’ve been scammed. So yes you’v reinforced the point that this games works better if you pay nothing :slight_smile:

You’re literally being impossible. I’ve reinforced nothing, Im pointing out it is nothing more than luck. You have both runs of good and bad luck in all aspects of this game. But you’re just trying to use that to make a point that doesn’t exist. You’re telling me that people like zero and anchor etc etc who clearly put money into the game are penalised? Despite having almost all available heroes, fully maxed etc etc.

Edited : just to say, when I’ve paid I haven’t felt scammed because as an adult I’ve put my money in knowing full well what the outcome could be. And I don’t consider getting a ten pull with 7, 4*s bad nor do I feel bad if I get none. It’s the risk you make when you pay. Do you feel scammed when you don’t win every time you gamble or take risks?

2 Likes