Thanks for all the tips 😊

Still dont know about a few things

A lot of players don’t know very much :grin:

If you’re a newer player there are a lot of great threads to help you out. What would you like to ask? And don’t think your questions are going to be silly. We all had to start at the beginning and if we can help you avoid those rookie errors, we are happy to try.

3 Likes

You can try a few key words in the Search if you’re not sure what you’re looking for.

Another quickee start place is the Master List of links:

Master List of E&P Links & Player Guides

4 Likes

Trying to keep up is what leads to summons disappointment and rage quitting :laughing:

2 Likes

Oh my goodness @Unusualrose1984, I have been playing for over a year and I am still discovering things I don’t know!!! As others have suggested, the best place to start is with what you KNOW you don’t know!!! :slightly_smiling_face: You’ll be so glad you asked instead of learning things the hard way!!! This game has a lot of depth, so when you ask a question, you’ll probably be helping someone else!!!

5 Likes

@Unusualrose1984 the only foolish question is the one you don’t ask. Look through the links above, ask questions here, hit me up on Discord if you want (NPNKY#3674) for more in depth help, and get into a good teaching alliance.

3 Likes

Maybe these links will help you. There is a ton of useful info on the forum but sometimes you need to know the right question to ask.

5 Likes

Part of the issue everyone has is identifying the difference between the known unknowns and the unknown unknowns.

It’s even worse when you deal with the known knowns that are actually unknown unknowns, but you think they are known knowns.

3 Likes

@Zteev: EXACTLY!!!
:bouquet: :bouquet: :bouquet: :beers::cookie::face_with_monocle:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings