Thank you - to those who contribute!

I’m just taking a moment to be thankful for other peoples efforts and gifts. I was directed to an E&P Classes link/sheet recently and to say there’s still a lot I don’t know about this game and the different tools people have created for it is an understatement to say the least. While using the “hero look up” tab, I noticed a character had some different information than what was on my roster. I had no idea how to relay this to someone so I just found a tab that seemed appropriate and left a comment.

~Kamikaze Assassin~ (rather quickly) Replied back with an apology and when I looked at it again the edit was done. HOW COOL IS THAT!

I definitely wasn’t looking for that and not even sure someone was going to get the message or make a change.

So I’d like to personally thank “Kamikaze Assassin” for graciously sharing his/her time and talent with everyone and then being cool enough to address my observation with courtesy!

Thank you and everyone else who has the knowledge and skill to do cool things and share them with others!!!

14 Likes

Just tagging @Kamikaze_Assassin so they’ll see this. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes. We are all thankful to the many contributors out there!

thank you for your contributions

Indeed thank you to all those that not only spend their time making great guides and tools but also show their community spirit by sharing these materials with not only their friends and alliances but with all forum users!

Also thanks to the moderators and regulars for pointing less experienced players to these toward these extremely useful posts!

If you like me are one of those who has been helped greatly you can pay it forward by taking some of the load off the few who do so much.

4 Likes

ditto

20 appreciative characters

Cookie Settings