Thank you to moderators and Beta Testers

Even though I recently stopped playing, I check in on the forum still. (Maybe I’ll return in a month or so) After what I have seen today I really have a new appreciation for both groups of people. The amount of flak you have all received today and continue to receive is unwarranted and utterly disrespectful of all the uncompensated time and effort you dish out to improve the game and forum. I’m truly sorry for any problems I may have ever created for you and for the horrible treatment you’ve received today! Thank you for what you all have done and continue to do…wish you nothing but the best!

77 Likes

I regret that I have but one like to give to this post. That balance change thread alone is gonna be a nightmare for weeks.

23 Likes

Hear, hear!

Thanks for all the work you all do.

11 Likes

Well said.

The moderators are doing an amazing job trying to keep the peace and control all the outbursts. 1000 tavern coins should be given to each of them as a reward for the extra work they are doing at the moment.

20 Likes

Thank you to the mods, the beta testers, the players who provide educational videos, the many forum players who offer great advice … to everyone who gives up their precious time for the sole purpose of enhancing our gaming experiences.

Thank you all!

26 Likes

And to do my part to make this thread a bane on the mods I shall post this and leave it to the mod’s discretion whether they want to merge.

14 Likes

Very correct words! I support TS! Guys moderators, hold on! Now it will be even harder for you until the wave subsides.

8 Likes

Wow, with that, I could get 9x Dawa AND a Prisca! :heart_eyes:

41 Likes

Whoa hey whoa, when did I get tagged as a mod minion? I’m not a minion! I don’t work for SG or the forum in any capacity. Believe me, I applied a few dozen times, until they sent me a restraining order.

I :heart: the mods. And I hold no ill will towards the beta testers. I ain’t even mad at SG themselves (I criticize them, but they’re still makin that money… haters gonna hate, yo). I usually only roast the ones I love. :grin:

11 Likes

@zephyr1 we know your luck, it would more likely be 10 Dawa and a ??? That you won’t want

5 Likes

Uau. That is clean air breathing. Props to you too @Dthompjr

3 Likes

A thousand likes, and a thousand again!

Darn it, here I go again, out of likes and already talking about spending 2000 more…

but yes indeed, thanks to the wonderful mods, beta testers, players who give advice and help and so on. very selfless of you all.

10 Likes

At least we’re all in agreement it won’t be a 5 star Fire hero for Z to use his 20+ mystic rings on.

6 Likes

@zephyr1 can have my tavern tokens. He has better luck and is more likely to actually get something good… :grin:

@Dthompjr thank you! passes you a kitty coffee mug :heart:

8 Likes

You’ve earned them Zeph, enjoy!

5 Likes

Just wanted to say you all have been doing an amazing job this week in very adverse conditions. I don’t envy you for what you are dealing with but I applaud each of you.

14 Likes

Thank you to all the moderators who just walked into a dumpster fire. I appreciate your hard work.

9 Likes

I know I shouldn’t laugh, but thanking the mods by posting a comment in another language - which will have to be moderated - is either tone deaf or troll level over 9000.

8 Likes

And abusive to boot. Oh the humanity

4 Likes

Oh, was it? I don’t read whatever language that was, and I didn’t bother to translate it with Google translate. But I see you are wielding the mop with aplomb as usual this morning (or whatever time it is where you are). Keep your sanity, my friend. This, too, shall pass.

5 Likes

Cookie Settings