Thank you this game

First of le I want to commend you all on creating and continuing to make this game interesting. Yes there are bugs in some aspects however you continue to take advice to make it better. The chats and the people you have in the game have me coming back more then any other game I have played in the past on a mobile device.
Are there frustrations with the game NO DOUBT. I have the same issues with ascension materials not getting the heroes I want but the rest what you are doing is fantastic.
I just wanted to say thank you and keep up the good work.

Drizzt Do’urdon

9 Likes

Hey Drizzt Do’urdon!
Are you a leader of CRO- Inglourious Basterds? If you are, I would like to make contact with you.
Co- leader of Hrvati. :blush:

Redzone no I am not the one you think I am. Lol.

Thank you for your trust

name and title redacted by moderator

Lately there is a lot to do in quests and tournaments etc. I just want to say we’ll done and thank you. When I started a year and a half ago I really battled to get to grips with this game. In particular I suffered in raids. Since then I’ve got more hero’s, got more stronger and fight a whole lot more intelligently. I have four accounts and finished S1 with 3 if them and the other is stuck on 2nd last level of Atlantis. Protos making my life difficult. I’m enjoying the game more since November/December 2019 to date. Seems like all the tweaks and balances are starting to gel nicely.

Keep it up.

4 Likes