Thank You for Your Epic Participation and extra-Rare Patience- DEV Rare Quest response Post #342

Dear players,

Thank you so much for your understanding and patience during the several technical difficulties that recently affected our game. We believe everything is now under control, but will continue to monitor the health of the servers closely.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the disruptions in play caused over the past week. We are aware that there are lingering issues that concern specific groups of players — our Player Support team is still hard at work addressing those.

Despite the hitches, however, we were thrilled at the amazing turnout for our first War of the Three Kingdoms global beta. Thank you all for participating!

As a token of our appreciation for the passionate interest and feedback, we have mashed certain buttons to randomly generate an extra Rare Quest on 2022-02-15T09:00:00Z — it should be visible in your game now. We hope this gives a nice boost to the ongoing work on your Empire.

In March, we will be holding a second global beta for the War of the Three Kingdoms to reinspect the event’s stability — a more detailed announcement will be shared once the date approaches. We hope the many under-the-hood fixes we made will enable a smoother and more enjoyable experience! Placeholder rewards will still remain in place for the second beta, as we do not want to risk anyone missing out on valuable loot due to an unforeseen issue.

Please rest assured that while we do not always have the bandwidth to respond to all the feedback we receive (especially while a technical issue is ongoing and things are on fire), we truly do read everything and try to address valid concerns as much and as quickly as we can.

Thank you once again for your continued support. Best of luck in your battles, everyone! :crossed_swords:

Best,
Petri & the Empires & Puzzles team

PS — Make sure to check your in-game Inbox! :wink:

127 Likes

spoiler: it’s an epic tome of experience :slight_smile:

thanks for the tome and the extra rare quest, and hoping that the next beta for War of 3 Kingdoms goes well.

Very much appreciate the thought and the gesture!

33 Likes

Thank you for the gifts @Petri , this mail makes us, players feel we are valuable. Hope the next war of kingdom’s goes well :blush:

22 Likes

@Petri
Many thanks for the update and engaging post.
The Tome and Quest are very much appreciated.
Hope everyone is ok in your team. Take care

18 Likes

I actually don’t care that much about tome and rare Quest, but THIS is the right attitude, kudos to you!
Issues occurs, it’s only about how we handle them.

32 Likes

@Petri : Appreciate the gesture, which was seriously need of the moment seeing the levels of negativity that simply build - magnifies & floods the player base.

7 Likes

Nice gesture. Hopefully the next beta goes smoothly.

7 Likes

Thanks for the gift, we really appreciate it as players and wish everything runs well in the next war, we are together :facepunch: :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Thank you, I don’t need darts but its free so I take it, a tome is nice! My first one! :+1:

8 Likes

It’s not going to placate some but I think it’s a nice gesture and I thank you for it.

11 Likes

I don‘t want to complain, but shouldn‘t be the Shiloh Desert Quest anyway today?! It‘s not on top. Or will there be 2 Shiloh desert Quests today?! That would be tough.

23 Likes

That’s just what I wanted to write

9 Likes

Szacun dla was i myślę że kolejne otwarcie wojenki uda sie na sto procent

2 Likes

Thanks for your kind gesture.

3 Likes

Exactly! As per my calendar this was supposed to begin tomorrow.
@Petri does it it mean that nearly straight after Shiloh we can expect Morlovia?

6 Likes

This is an extra Rare Quest and it should not affect the normal rotation.

27 Likes

So double Shiloh up?… I’m okay with that and Inari will be happy.

5 Likes

Thanks @Petri - much appreciated and I think a good way of handling the issues! Fingers crossed for the next global beta!

7 Likes

Thanks for your quick clarification! Much appreciated! :grinning: :+1:

3 Likes