Thank you for the 5-star Holy aether and other improved POV rewards!

Let me be the first one to thank you, whoever you are that decided to replace the [almost] useless omnia harvester at Path of Valour reward level 49, for putting a 5-star Holy aether there instead! It’s loads more useful than the previous reward, along with the other 3-star and 4-star Holy aethers! Also, thank you for putting more EHTs in there! This is a step towards good, beneficial change.

49 Likes

I’m also happy to see some improvements here, after so many critiques regarding the loot.

4 Likes

I agree with my colleagues, it’s a joy to see the changes… maybe I’ll be encouraged and buy the value pass

6 Likes

I agree on this. And by quick view looks like all rewards are bit raised

6 Likes

100% agree that such changes were warranted…
Hope they continue this trend in future POV events
It’s a thumbs up from me

7 Likes

I like new POV a lot, finally some amazing stuffs like 20 tornados, 6 epic tokens and aethers. Thank you SG :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Really nice loot in the POV now! :+1:

4 Likes

Yep that’s a very nice addition, thanks a lot ! I was a bit afraid that aethers could replace 4* ascension materials when I opened the POV this morning, fortunately it’s not the case.

3 Likes

Players yesterday

After 5* Aether in POV

36 Likes

I hadn’t noticed the new loot until I saw this post. POV is one of the things I spend on so I will definitely have to work on finishing this time. Thanks! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

( half teasing / half serious / 100% glad to be Empires and Puzzles semi retired )

Saw topic title and I was worried I was going to have to join a non dead alliance for PoV

Checked my game

Relieved sigh and back to breakfast drinking chocolate^ beverage

( end half teasing / half serious / 100% glad to be Empires and Puzzles semi retired )

Notes

Click for notes

FIN

2 Likes

I’m going to go against the grain here.

Why put it on the pay side of the reward tree?

Why not actually reward players for completing POV without having to pay?

So you have successfully found a way to reinvigorate spending on POV, whilst keeping the same boring and completely lacklustre challenges?

Meh. Highly disappointed.

We want creativity.
We want diversity.
We want obtainability.

Alarms are going off. Time to wake up SG.

9 Likes

As someone who doesn’t buy the pov it’s not changing much for me personally, but I still think it’s a welcome change. The harvesters were rather useless, so pretty much everything else instead is an improvement.
I don’t think people who don’t buy pov will pay for it now, it already was one of the best deals in the game, so the majority of people not buying it was probably f2p anyway and won’t change. And those who bought the pov till now, will now get even a better deal.

I think one of the better changes in the last time.
And of course I wouldn’t mind if I get more things on the free side but it’s not worse than before so why shouldn’t I be happy for those paying getting something better now…

12 Likes

I’m glad they added the aether reward. It’s just the wrong colour for me so i’m not buying it

I like the new reward of the VIP pass, but I feel bad for the people who don’t buy it, they should have given some 3* ether in free reward

2 Likes

Not happy, it should be the first reward rather than 49th sigh.

TZS probably revamped PoV because shortly arriving Underwild Descending, plus Valhalla Forever, plus Atlantis Rising means harvesters are starting to work less, and less, of the time

FIN

2 Likes

Agreed. I stopped buying the pov, then eventually i only bothered getting up to 48 for the ascension mat… But now… Getting to 50 seems like i should… And buying the pov… So… They are trying to make money and I think they sold me on it. I’ll buy it towards the end though.

Yes those harvesters are worthless. Was going to use one recently during the Atlantis event but then I read the fine print and it said I couldn’t use it during special events like that. Very lame.

2 Likes

except that the only event that boosts loot is Atlantis, and unless they decide to have the same perk for whatever the S4 event is going to be and then add it to Valhalla Forever, i don’t see the point of completely nuking the harvesters from the game. i personally liked them (most of them, anyway), but i can appreciate that more people would prefer the Aether III in that spot.

1 Like