Thank you for ignoring us

True, but please look at this thread:
How hard lv30 class quest is!

Players below level 30 can put together similar teams for the trials. Maybe for some of them they will stop at the 2nd stage, but that’s absolutely ok.

Every new player, at the beginning or after one month, will see an event or quest he can’t complete. In my case it was the first time Farholme Pass appeared… I did what I could and when I realized it was too hard I simply stopped. No complaints, no rage.
I had to work hard to be able to do it next time, that’s it.

A level wall has nothing to do with actual difficulty, it’s just a way to block and slow down new people with a completely arbitrary and useless criterion. That’s why I’m asking to remove it.
Money wise it’s counterproductive too, for the reasons I wrote in an above post.

PS: for all people like @Rigs that can’t find a better answer than attacking me. I’m currently almost lvl29 and I perfectly know that, even in the best case a Dev reads here and agrees with me, I would reach be lvl30 faster than any update. But still I’m here spending my time hoping to contribute to improve the game, because I simply like it. The fact that I’m a relatively new player doesn’t mean that I’m more stupid than a veteran, actually I (or anybody else) could have a fresh point of view worth listening.

So far the only reasoning behind the lvl wall with some sense it’s that they want to block P2W people from ascending too fast. Is it the real reason? If so, I can understand but it’s really not needed. There are already a lot of funnels in this game that make it impossible to be competitive at high levels in a small amount of time. Oh I’m not a P2W, btw… I spent around 50€ in almost 3 months so I think I belong in C2P category. I’m your enemy too?