Thank you for everything! Good bye

I have decided to move and i would like to thank the wonderful community who deserves the best and a special shout out to “The Shockers” my alliance. Last but not least SG Empires and puzzles for helping me get over my gambling issue.

I have spoken in detail about this in my youtube video feel free check and comment there.

12 Likes

So sorry to see you go. So sorry to see you devour all your heroes. But if the time is right for you to leave this game, we all respect that decision.
Have lots of fun in your future endeavours
Good luck

1 Like

Wish you the best in your future gaming life…

2 Likes

Wish you the best for your future endeavors. Stay safe and take care…

2 Likes

Everything should come to end sometime! it was the right thing to do as the time was right. Thank you for the comments

3 Likes

It’s always sad to say goodbye…
But only you knew when the time was right.

Tons of blessings in future endeavours.

4 Likes

Good luck! That was tough to watch

2 Likes

@Banana006 Thanks for the videos, especially the 170 heroes being fed. Please etch your presence here: Farewells - MASTER List - Add your favourite past forum great or player who quit [WIKI]

2 Likes

Hello banana mi space very cge you left a big good luck for real life a hug I would go too but I still can’t get a kiss

1 Like

i am glad you got out positively despite some negative comments on the video.

i may be a minority but i don’t agree about season 3 heros being overpowered, some are powerful but non is overpowered. plus, only 2 realm bonuses considered good (the mana related ones)

i hope enjoy next adventure and good luck! :slight_smile:

People talk about telluria and vela all the time but honestly S3 heroes are broken, you will see that when you get to see more of them. Thank you for the wishes and good luck to you too :slight_smile:

:kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

Felt emotionless when i fed them away thats how much im burnt by the direction of the game! no regrets :slight_smile: i have dropped this link in the post you suggested! thank you

1 Like