Thank you everyone want to thank you

1 Like

my 5* are Marjanna,Sumle. 4* have 10 with duplicates.3* 9 with duplicates total of 60

Only been trying to feed 1&2*s

Sumle is a 4* but how many do you have fully ascended as really you don’t need more then 1 boldtusk with those options at least not yet

zero Marjanna still has 2 to go before I can finish her. Oh it must be Elena is the other I have 2

Focus on your 4* hero’s first 5s take alot of mats and feeders a deep bench of 4s will do you better now then 5s at 3-70

Oh Sir Eric tells me the same thing. Trying to do that now SH 15 now everyone on SUVU Barracks is helpful I forget to chill Patience.thanks alot

1 Like

Yes a 4* at 4-70 is always better then a 5 @ 3-70 plus you’ll want those 4s for challenge events and tournaments plus they (until deep into the game) make up the backbone of your war and titan teams…this games a long distance run not a sprint unless you wanna pay through the nose for mats and heros.
.feel free to ask any questions anytime :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Ok I can leavel him & his costume on all just can’t feed any duplicates the game won’t let me. I think I got all from the costumes summoning and I fed all the costumes to boldtusk

Lol Sir Eric tells Everyone it’s like slow cooker. I think no extremely slow cooker.lol you guys are all awesome really helpful thanks a lot maybe see you in war. Lol

You’re really smart What is solid liquid and mist all at the same time? Put a lot of thought into this one.lol

Oops solid, liquid, & missed sorry

Ice because there’s always a thin layer of melted water on top thats why it’s slippery

Maybe depends on your alliance war score and members partaking we’re currently sitting on a 70k war score

Lol your right sorry I had a long day fell asleep

I’m only in the Barracks Of USVU Sir Eric for beginners Under 200k Alliance. I working on my teams don’t have a leaveled team yet.lol I just keep plugging away

1 Like

All you can do it took me 6 months of playing to ascend my first 5* and even then a long tome to get him to 80 but it gets quicker as time goes on then your always needing certain mats to upgrade them, just be sure to complete every rare quest with ascension items so important

Hey thanks alot for your help. OGdirty

2 Likes

I really want to battle against my alliance it will help us get stronger . Not sure how to works… everyone has been so helpful to me the chat won’t let me ask new Questions. Only on the same chat. Thank you Miss Cat