Thank you and Goodbye

I can only echo many of the comments above, thanks for the great videos and in depth tips! You will be missed !

6 Likes

I wish you a fantastic new journey in everything that you do.
You will be missed around our community.

7 Likes

I started playing in 2020 and learned a lot from your videos and tutorials

It was a kind of a ritual watching your videos from wars, tournaments, events and test drives

And you were always nice and polite answering to our comments

Wish you well

7 Likes

Itā€™s great to hear the positive things in your life calling to you! Be blessed as you go!

7 Likes

Wow, what a sad news. For me many of your videos were guidlines how to play and who to use. Wish you all the best @JekylandHyde .

6 Likes

Sad day for E&P community. You will be missed.

3 Likes

Though you shall be greatly missed, always enjoyed your videos and learned so much from you , but is time to catch hold of lifes next journey for you. May they be grand adventures.

Keep you safe and well @JekylandHyde .

6 Likes

Thank you tooā€¦ you are amazingā€¦

6 Likes

When the feeling that the game was too much to handle became obvious, I had two options. Leave and never look back, or take my foot of the gas and play only as a pass time with no set goals or expectations. I choose door number two. If today I feel like playing I play, if I donā€™t, I donā€™t. At the end of the day, I control the game, it doesnā€™t control me. Perhaps you should do the same. It would be a shame wasting all those fine heroes. Lay back and enjoy the fruits of your work, no pushing for high scores, no chasing new heroes, no high octane wars, just a titan hit here and there and some revenge hits whenever you feel like it. I checked your E&P channel today, man, thatā€™s a full time jobā€¦ not much time left for anything elseā€¦ I bet if you let go of the you tube thing, the game might feel lighter and more enjoyable. Guess that depends a lot on what the most important part was, the game or the channel. Just two cents from someone who isnā€™t into you tube that much.Whatever you decide, folks seem genuinelly thankfull for your contribution, so, best of luck down the road!

18 Likes

Thanks for your useful videos, and I wish you the best !

6 Likes

@Ian487 ā€¦ That sounds like a plan.
So are you in an alliance or play on your own?
Just asking because I will be in a similar situation soon enough. ā€¦ do I leave or do things differently?

2 Likes

I never actually watched any of your videos nor anyone elseā€™s, but I know you have been a great contributor helping lots of people so I really wish you well.

5 Likes

ā€œDonā€™t have time for the game anymoreā€

Is such a huge statement when ā€œshort-cutsā€ were rarely, if ever missed.

I think the answer to this question could be a valuable eye-opener for many nipping at his heels. Something for other big-spenders toā€¦
Contemplate, after losing one at the forefront of their group. Even moderate spenders would have some nutritional food for thought.

Good luck @JekylandHyde
For this case,
the grass is ALWAYS greener
On the other side!

6 Likes

You might remember me as the player who busted your tournament defense with his dark mono team and yet you humbly shared it within your video. It was/and will be a special memory for meā€¦

I hope you find the fortune you lacked in your summon videos in your real lifeā€¦

6 Likes

I am in an alliance. Very old one. Most members have been playing for well over 4 years, so weā€™re acting like some kind of active retirement home. Some of us play daily, some log in every couple of days, some hit titans for 500k, some donā€™t hit at all, weā€™re down to 6 and 7* mostly, so they go down fairly easy. Itā€™s a drama free zone. Youā€™re welcomed to join at anytime, Ithillien Alliance has plenty of room amd no requirements from members. It is recommand to use war flags if signed in, but leaving some unused every now and then wonā€™t get you into trouble.

2 Likes

Thank you
Itā€™s much appreciated

2 Likes

Thank you for all your contributions to this game @JekylandHyde. Wish you all the best. :pray:t2:

6 Likes

Thanks for your YouTube videos, I always followed them and it was enjoyable.
Farewell and Good Luck

6 Likes

Thank you Jeffrey!! Many will miss you. Including me. All the very best to you!

6 Likes

you showed talent and commitment within this game, no doubt that youā€™ll be succesful in whatever you choose to apply this talent on in the future
All the best Jeff !

6 Likes