Thank you and Goodbye

68 Likes

Thank you! You’ve helped me and I’m sure many others. Best of luck with future endeavors.

9 Likes

Congrats on the RL turnaround. Great decision. Enjoy the OS streak while it lasts. :)))

8 Likes

You’ll be missed, I am certain :rose: Safe travels ahead. :four_leaf_clover: :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

How much money did you sink into this game?

2 Likes

Best of luck. Your videos have been a great resource, thank you

9 Likes

Good luck. Plenty of entertaining videos along tye way.

5 Likes

Sad for the E&P community, but wish you nothing but bliss. All the very best for your future endeavours…You will be missed! :trophy:

10 Likes

You‘ ve been a great teacher to me and many others, your videos and the blog will be a good advice for future players.
Enjoy the winning streak and fight every game as it could be the last……
Enjoy RL!

7 Likes

I’ve learned much from you. I wish you good luck in the future adventures.

7 Likes

Taking into account your quality as a Player and the quality and amount of content you created for us, I think it’s fair to say that you are a GOAT :goat:

I’ll miss your contagious passion to this game.

That being said, I wish you all the best.

An era came to an end.

12 Likes

Thanks for everything you’ve contributed!! All the best with the real life stuff!

8 Likes

Thank you for all your very useful and informative videos,really helped and taught me alot.You will be missed.Best of luck on your future endevours and Congrats on getting your life back on track. Onward and Upward. So in your words…Thank you and Good bye🙂

9 Likes

Thought i was going to watch him feed his heroes to derric lol
Well good luck see you next time

4 Likes

i love ur very first opening videos with the dragon hero from wonderland (forgot the name)

5 Likes

It’s a sad day for us all. But happy that you have so much positive stuff going on up in your life.
When your time in E&P is finally up - You will be really missed.
Thank you for giving up your free time to help the E&P community. It’s greatly appreciated by us all.
Take good care of yourself and I wish you well in your future endeavours….
Good luck and fingers crossed that your one shots continue for a little while at least

9 Likes

Best wishes in your future endeavors…you have been an inspiration for me and many, many others…
Thank you for everything!

6 Likes

Just watched your video and commented. I wish you as much success and enjoyment in real life as you have had in E&P. You will be missed :penguin::pirate_flag::beers:

7 Likes

Wowzers! Didn’t expect that!

Thank you for all the knowledge you have shared with the E&P coummity. Watching your videos has helped me make some decisions on game play and heros Yah make them fun to watch too witch is good. Still miss the 3* stuff but understand its time consuming and not everyone is interested in that :wink:

All the best jeff in life and what ever adventure you choose next :green_heart: yall be missed :green_heart:

10 Likes

So happy for you! I wish you all the best in your real life adventures!

Thank you for all the time you have put in to making and sharing your videos. They have helped me so much to grow as a player. I love that you were never afraid to think outside the box and try different things. I will cherish the time in the 3 star alliance, it was a great change of pace. Thank you for letting me be a part of it.

Good luck and farewell!

-Storm

8 Likes