TGW's Ridiculous Hero Card Art

24 Likes

My first attempt at creating a hero card.

Admittedly not fully polished. Just playing around in MS Paint.

6 Likes

@TGW don’t forget Samuel L Jackson lol

4 Likes

He’s definitely hero card worthy. Red sniper, deals 1000% damage to the target, dispels all buffs from the target, reduces target’s defense by 90%. Something to that effect.

1 Like

Nice This is well done @TGW. I love Morgan Freeman. Maybe one special should be 666. Jk

Edit: i used something other than nice the first time.

1 Like

we all know what Samuel will say when casting his skill :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

19 Likes

Potential names for Samuel L. Jackson’s special:

• “I dare you, I double dare you!”
  • MF :grin:
  • Cold one-eyed glare
4 Likes

I actually have the “Bad MF” wallet from that movie :grin:

1 Like

It’s worth maxing your David Hass Olaf if you’re trying to use that double Natalie Wood strategy…

4 Likes

Here’s one for you @zephyr1 :grin:

22 Likes

One shot single kill. Super fast mana, if the target opponent is a female he turns her into your team. If he dyes he get live twice.

3 Likes

I’ll add that one to my list. I have plans to make several more when I get around to it.

RoundTuit

2 Likes

Hahaha, nice cards. You have too much time bro :rofl:

1 Like

I definitely do. But after playing around with different methods, I found a way to make the cards in less time than I originally thought it would take. :smiley:

EDIT: I created these while autoplaying provinces for loot, recruits and monster chest

1 Like

Do one with the president of United States. I forgot his name, but I know is blonde and has a dumb smile :rofl:

1 Like

I considered doing one of him, but I thought that might be too political. Trying to avoid politicians altogether (which is actually a good idea IRL as well as online)

5 Likes

Good work @TGW. Glad to see you getting offers already. Keep up the good work my friend

2 Likes

Thanks! I found a font that looks similar enough to pass off, and most of the rest is just clipping out sections and copy/pasting. Originally I thought it would take several hours to make a halfway decent looking card, but I found a few tricks to shorten the process.

1 Like

Ik from a looking distance, morgan freeman is flawless. But i wanted to know how you did his health, defense, and attack so well; so i zoomed in on the photo as close as i could, and got the hints of how you did it. I’d like to use it for myself if you don’t mind.

1 Like