Text input fields don't have copy/paste popup

TL;DR The copy/paste popup doesn’t show up in the text input fields in E&P on my Samsung Galaxy S8.

This started happening late last year(november/december). I’ve been using the same phone, keyboard, etc for the past 12 months of playing this game. Basically if I’m in AR chat, my alliance chat, editing my alliance’s message, etc I can’t copy/paste anything. And it REALLY sucks when trying to recruit in AR without it. I currently use Google’s Gboard for keyboard, but the default Samsung keyboard has the same problem. I don’t have this problem in any other apps (Chrome, Google Keep, etc). I’m at a loss for what to do. Uninstall/reinstall E&P, reset my phone, etc.

I guess I’m just looking for ideas on what to do as I’m currently not willing go to the trouble of resetting my phone to try to fix this.

Here’s a video of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIT9uXd9FAE

1 Like

Thanks for bringing this into Forum…thought only i lost ability to copy paste due to my own fault. Got same phone…
Edit: just to let you know. There is a workaround to paste…open Options of your keybord by using drop down. There is a point with receintly copied content to paste.

board

Good to know someone else has experienced it. Must be something to do with the S8. :confused:

Thanks very much for the workaround to paste stuff. That’ll make AR workable. I really appreciate it.

1 Like

No problem! I am not sure that it is our phone only. When I remember right, I had no problem with my S8 to past before a certain game update. Do you remember as well not having issues before?

Yea, it only started becoming an issue late last year. I don’t remember when exactly. But it worked fine for many months.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings