Text formatting

How to add ‘next line’ character in chat for IOS?

I suspect that this code, [#!], is specified in the chat code for the light blue by the devs since this is the highlight color that they use in system messages. Probably allows them to save time/space in the formatting of these texts and doesn’t make every system message look like some sort of emergency.

2 Likes

Anyone that know how you can add TM in smaller font in your nick? Have seen ppl using it, but superscript [sup] does not work.

The trademark symbol is a standard character. You can copy and paste this if you like: ™

1 Like

I might be lost here but this is the only thing that came up in my search for how to format text on the forum. So if there is a link to a tutorial page this old man could use some help. : 1 :

Here’s the post I refer to. You may shed a tear when you see who wrote it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. Had a world wind day and a half so I’m just getting to this. And yes I will miss the one who wrote the post. Tear to my eye’s for sure. I hate to see people like that go but I totally understand the reasons but it still makes me sad. There should be a hall of fame section for those who contributed so much.

1 Like

more…html color codes

Hello

I am curious too… how can we change the letters type?.. i see diferent types, as we choose them in a word doc… does anyone knows how?..

Essentially as you said…

They copy & paste them from an external writing source into the game.

And 2 years later… yes, same. Input works, but not publish. Color doesn’t change either in the banner… Disappointment… :anguished:

Wow! Krass! Wahnsinnstool!

how to use html code in chat

How do people change text size on the forum post text? I tried using %xxx but I don’t think thats the correct way…

I think they do it with # (which is actually markdown code for Headings)
There might be another way, but this looks like what they’re doing

syntax is: #[one empty space]phrase to be altered

1 pound sign

Example Text

2 pound signs

Example Text

3 pound signs

Example Text

4 pound signs

Example Text

1 Like

Thanks so much!

This was exactly what I was looking for!

1 Like

It just dawned on me that you could also highlight the altered text in question and use the “quote” function, and it will give you all the formatting noodling along with the text. That would let you see how they’re doing it at least, just delete before actually posting the quote.

1 Like

This is so devious! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

LOLOLOLOL
20 laughing faces

1 Like

More…color codes

1 Like