Terrible Titan loot

We just killed a 6* Ancient Tiger and the best players got a lot of garbage, First, Second(me) and the Third. We got garbage and its was a rare TITAN. Mostly of all other members got 4* ascenssion items and 3* ascenssion items. I want to know if its an error of the game or its OK to receive this loot?

1 Like

I want to know, its the third case, taking out a Rare Titan and receive quite nothing! Can you answer me please?

Welcome to Empires and Disappointment.

Scoring A+ on a titan and getting nothing for it is quite common.

Those 9750 gem packages for 1 or 2 ascension items don’t sell themselves ya know…

1 Like

Thank you, now its quite clear!

Tak to normalne nagrody w tym te specjalne są przyznawane losowo wszystkim graczom atakującym tytana

the other day we had a rare purple of 8, the best for me, he had 120 thousand lives left and me 5 minutes to raise the level. In those 5 minutes they attacked him and I ended up in B and it would have been 1, award 3 gems. When I published darts, tabards or compasses I was happy. why? the next one was blue, the worst, I ended up in B and I received gloves, 1 nothing. In the end it is balanced and it should be like this, to those who ask me to change I propose a test, make an alliance alone and keep it for a month, it will give you titans of 1 and 2 *, you will kill them. After the month compare the awards with a C of a good alliance and tell me. the titans are team work and it does not matter the damage, all are important, up to 3000 of damage, the important thing is to kill it