Tempus fugit

Okay. It has been 2 years, almost 3 years quite entertaining.
Although the last stage has cost me something more.
Although it was hard for me to play the last 2 months, it made me stop liking this game.
I leave with great sadness, leaving behind 2 alliances with wonderful people. They are the reason why I kept holding on. Here I also leave unforgettable people, I do not want to name anyone because all of you have been equally important.
I had a lot of fun, especially at the beginning of the game, when everything was simpler and you could choose a style of play.
It is time to close this web page on my phone that has been open for so long. I wish all the games had a forum with moderators as good as the ones here, they even took a liking to them.
My time in E&P is over and I am looking for new adventures.
giphy

20 Likes

Sorry to see you go, but if it wasn’t fun any more then it’s time. Hopefully you can find something else fun and entertaining. Good luck.

3 Likes

I wish you well on your next adventures! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Sorry to see you go. But there is a right time for everything.
I wish you well for your future endeavours.
Stay safe, have fun and lots of luck.
Best wishes

2 Likes

Fare thee well. May your Gremlins grace the real world in a ridiculously endearing way as they have graced us.

If I could do gifs, I’d gremlin gif you out properly.

May you stay dry and always eat early.

3 Likes

Oh this makes me sad… selfish, I know.

I wish you all the best in your next adventures. It was fun while it lasted… just wish it had lasted a little longer. :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Sorry to see you go. But if it’s no longer fun to play, it’s not worth playing.

I wish you well. Hope you soon find the zest you’re looking for.

Bon Voyage!!

2 Likes

wishing you the best, and thanks for saying a proper goodbye. Cheers!

2 Likes

Goodbye @Celtibero

I’ve always admired your ability to cram a gremlins gif into any thread :rofl:

We’ll miss you.

Also, thanks for using some relevant Latin.

I’d award you this month’s hotm as part of my Bardic Privilege, but it looks like you won’t be needing it now :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Many thanks @Celtibero for the wonderful time…welcome to the quitters club :wink:
Think we can open our own thread for the “anonymous formally E&P players”… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Whoa. The force is strong with this one.

I know what you mean. It’s always up on mine too

I hope you find a game that is enjoyable for the right now. I really do. When i came to e&p, i had just left another game and forum that i was really into, but the only thing keeping me there was the people. Then they too were no longer there, so i quit that game.

Saludos, amigo! Éxitos en esta nueva etapa :+1:
No cierres la puerta que algunos te seguimos pronto.

Farewell, my friend. Wish you the best :+1:
Don’t close the door on your way out.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings