Temptation

For a Free to Play this is really tempting. Should I break my cashless steak or…

Nah, I’ve held out this long, you won’t be getting my money Small Giant!!

3 Likes

Is that Rudolph… screenshot didn’t load

If so…that was my exact thought process.

Stay strong brother @FrenziedEye!!

2 Likes

Yes it was, I just re uploaded it. Thanks… Brother :joy:

Is the screen shot showing US$ ?

3,50€ thats not even a beer in the pub. I‘d take it as f2p it‘s just too valuable. I dont think you lose your f2p status like that;)

1 Like

Does anyone know if I get the VIP deal will it add on to the one month I already have? I just renewed it and have 28 days left. Thanks in advance.

Yes it will add to what you already have.

No money from me either until i get Vivica from tc20.

I keep my promises no matter what :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

04ccaa510a120720bc02e85b5c135762

I shall diminish, and go into the west…

1 Like

US was $2.99. At least for me it was

1 Like

As a tip!!

If your VIP runs out in the next 15 days then buy the offer AFTER it expired. Then you get 30 when it expires and another 30 gems when you start the new one.

I just renewed it yesterday so I have 29 days left on the one I have. If I wait till the last day of the $2.99 offer that’s going on right now will it add to the time I already have or will it be a waste of money?

2 Likes

It adds to your time

1 Like

Great. Thank you very much!

1 Like

AUD I think, not sure actually

anyone who enjoys this game and doesn’t take this deal is insane.

1 Like

Indeed, I’ve been insane for 1.5 years or so, may it continue :joy::grin:

2 Likes

Tempted.
But no deal.

2 Likes

I’m impressed with each of your resolve. This is literally the best deal I’ve ever seen offered.

@Elpis Vivica was my first 5* from tc20. Running 3xtc20 currently. Hope you get lucky soon!

2 Likes

It’s a slippery slope!

I don’t want to get hooked on those gems and then have to face the grind again. At the moment, every pull is a hard earned triumph!

2 Likes

Cookie Settings