Tempt someone to join your alliance

this is like open forum poaching

6 Likes

Twenty how you doins…

2 Likes

I like it @Homaclese

It sounds like a lot of fun …. Would love to play in that team of 30

4 Likes

More and more Forum Folk seem to be wandering or travelling or taking Alliance “world tours” to add a bit of variety to their game and meet Forum friends. I’ve thought about doing it myself, but can never actually seem to cut the cord and leave The Pirate Horde.

We’re 29/30 at the moment and I’ve decided to not actively recruit in the hope that some Forum buddies might want to pop in for a visit, if even only for a chat and a quick Titan bash.

We’ve had a couple of visitors recently and it’s been a fun experience for both the visitor and the long-established alliance members.

12 Likes

I would share with them the tale of Plageius the Wise. A moving, yet tragic tale that will lull the listener and seduce their deepest darkest desires to join a grand alliance of power and immortality.

1 Like

I might join you after this war that is if you’ll have me lol!!

5 Likes

Ditto :slight_smile: me too, and I treasure those memories (and my forum friends) dearly

5 Likes

One thought I had was it’s all about fit. Motives for playing the game, competitive level, personalities.

If someone doesn’t want someone else for their alliance, it doesn’t mean that that person is a poor player or poor team player. It could just be a lack of fit :slight_smile:

If the fit isn’t there, nobody will be happy… :slight_smile:

Kind of like in real life, I have a lot of friends, but if I had to form a team to do an escape room, there are a few I’d never invite… but some of those would be great for a night out at the bar! Or moving stuff into another house :slight_smile:

11 Likes

“Oh, you’re that friend to whom I would like to offer the wonderful opportunity to exercise by carrying my stuff from one place to another!” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I’ll probably fight you (but never kill-steal :slight_smile: :joy_cat:) for the cleanups since after six months, I have one maxed hero to use in this forums fantasy team.

The game-chat for this fantasy team would be pretty impressive, if not profound, and certainly voluminous.

2 Likes

That’s why I said into another house, and not my house :stuck_out_tongue: willing to give tit for tat lol

Plus I do know a couple of people who’d love a chance to show off their muscles :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I am honoured. :saluting_face:

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :wolf:

You want me to join you ?

Oh my! I still have some market value. Thank you for the invite. Very honoured to be considered.

Considering that I still don’t have decent tanks for war. :joy::rofl:

Most tempting …, this invite. :thinking:

@TheAcmeSalesRep is the leader of Sanada Legitts. I played with him for awhile before I stepped down from 30/30.

2 Likes

Yesterday I visited 34 dead alliances to hunt 1* titans. We are allowing mercing now in 7DU. Got enough food to get a magic troop from lvl. 17 to 18 only using 1* and 2* feeders. Next time ( in a month) I plan it to try to visit a few interresting alliances if they want to have me. The mercing trip is limited to 5h so its not too much time for small talk…

Happy gaming

4 Likes

Well, well, i’m flattered! I must say that it’s most likely I will keep this offer in mind… I’m currently pretty comfortable in my home for the time being, though I am starting to edge my way towards the top of the pile as I round out my last couple of teams, and I am certainly building a reputation for being the one that has all the obscure game knowledge! (Thanks to allthe resources here on the forum!!)

Something about being middle of the pack again is much more gratifying from time to time though :smiley:

3 Likes

Yes! :100:

I have so many fine forum folks, I’d love to be in an Alliance with. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (I hope you know who you are! :pray:)

I value the respectful and kindhearted souls so much. It’s not easy to come by in today’s world.

Though I doubt they would be attracted to my tiny baby Titans in my tiny FTP Alliance I have with just two players, sadly. :smile:

Maybe my fine Discord server would do the trick? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

After all, I did handpick an emoji for each and every single category…I mean look at this!
And I´m really low techy! :video_game:

billede

No? Hm… :thinking: Maybe a nice recruitment poster? :love_letter:

Nailed it?
No? Hm…

The wish for low key casual wars with just a few players? I love the simplicity of that myself right now. No chaotic battlefields, that´s for sure. :blush: (It´s the exact opposite of War of The Three Kingdoms - don´t you just love the sound of that?)

Still not convinced?

No? Oh, I know! The fact that there would be no pressure to do any of the Alliance Quests (because they simply wouldn’t be opened up for us with our low scores! :sweat_smile:)

It´s practically selling itself, now, isn´t it. :smile:

12 Likes

Ah @Gwniver I was literally thinking that you’d be one of the many good forum people the subject of this thread :sweat_smile::joy::laughing:

2 Likes

Haha, I´m right here! :smile: :heart:

4 Likes

Wow! Sounds fun! I feel honored and will scratch your name in the walls of my stronghold! :blush:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t want to join any group that would have me for a member.

4 Likes