Temporary Mystic Vision Change (May–June 2022) - Discussion

I have got two 4 star mats too in this month from MV. A tome and a tonic.
Then plenty of emblems, tokens , keys and trainers.
Just really juicy , LF they keep the 2hs gap

1 Like

Followed by the logic that, the more you watch, the more crap you get, there is a conclusion that loot has dropped. At least to me. I get twice more crap, so on average it dropped a lot .

Nah. It hasn’t. Being a pessimist doesn’t change that fact that odds are the same. They surely didn’t go out of their way to rig it for you. But I guess it just gives more opportunities to complain incessantly.

1 Like

Another one! Just for you :grin:

3 Likes

I don’t mind about shorter interval between visions but I don’t like that sometimes it bugs and I need to watch up to three ads before the reward appears.

2 Likes

Having the opportunity to watch more ads for free loot is great. I guess when SG said the loot drop rate wasn’t changed they just intended to say loot drops within 24 hours or so wasn’t changed. You just need to watch twice the amount of ads daily to get similar loot.
But it really sucks the game freezes when trying to watch an ad, or worse, it freezes after watching an ad. With a bit of bad luck, you will get the same ad over and over again, with the same result. Game freezing, no rewards.

1 Like

Getting total amount of loot for 12 watched adds the same as compared to 6 is changed loot because you could watch 5 out of 6 but it’s nearly impossible to watch 10/12

Mine has been unchanged. Nobody in my alliance has noticed a decrease in rewards. Some have felt it actually increased.

That’s far from given. There was no change when they went from 8-hrs to 4-hrs. The only change was when they went went 16-hrs to 8-hrs.

This is not correct. The loot per video was unchanged.

That’s not what was done. They did that when MV moved from 16 to 8 hours. The last two reductions, there was no change to the per view drop rate.

So if you watched 4 times per day before and 8 per day now, you will get double the loot over time,

2 Likes

As long as they keep the loot per ad the same, am happy

Got a WE flask today…

3 Likes

Tell me you aren’t paying attention without telling me you aren’t paying attention. About 30 days after each change there was a reduction in good loot. It was more drastic after the change from 8 hours to 4. My alliance has noticed it. Many others in multiple alliances noticed it. Just because you can’t tell the difference doesn’t mean there isn’t one.

Tell me all I need to know about you without telling me. And certainly be sure to do so in the most condescending way possible.

I track so much in detail in this game. There’s been no change. Just because you “notice” something doesn’t mean it’s true. You’re just another victim of confirmation bias, via trivial anecdotal evidence.

4 Likes

I’d advise avoiding “debates” with that person. They tend to make claims and then instruct you to go search for evidence to back their claim up. Also, snide remarks is right up their alley.

3 Likes

My monthly MV 4AM has arrived.

I get 1x per month. Been tracking for a while now. Very very rarely 2x per month. Only happened once in 2021.

Been getting the usual combo mixes plus “usual” 20/30x emblem combos.

Doesn’t feel like loot has been nerfed. Not yet anyway.

Doing about 3-4 ads now. Used to be at best 2-3 ads daily. Appreciate the extra gems.

6 Likes

Nice! My best month was in January of this year. Raked in 4 4* mats. Then went on a dry spell in Feb. picked up a bit since then. Two so far since they made the change.

1 Like

0 decent mystic visions since the change for me. But it is what it is.

1 Like

And then…

11 Likes

Good news !! Happy of this announcement ! :smiley:

6 Likes

Thanks @Petri this change will help players a lot and you will get profit too. Everyone wins! Good move there.

1 Like