Temporary Mystic Vision Change (May–June 2022) - Discussion

Well someone sure is getting my share of the 3* and 4* loot lol …
But for all those that have received great loot - well done you

Actually the way I read it - is the loot you get won’t change - during this TEMPORARY mystic vision trial… Basically it sure as hell will change once they make the cooldown to 2 hours permanently…

Just to milk a little more from us poor F2P players - lol

1 Like

Good point. SGG May or may not nerf MV loot. Let’s see what happens in June post trial.

Better prizes maybe related to VIP or valor somehow.

Have both Valor and VIP going currently and been getting nothing but garbage from these visions.

Such a strong statement lol and based on what?

As @nta139 mentioned. How can it be worse? :joy:

1 Like

I want to be happy about this, but it is hard to be excited when I usually only get 1 crappy item and 1 gem. Same with elemental chest and Titans. I kill 14* titans daily, and almost never get a 4* mat. I skip chest daily and have not received a 4* mat from an elemental chest in probably 8 months. So either the loot was nerfed awhile ago and most players are in the same boat, or my account has been singled out. Either way, this game just doesnt do much to make the players happy or excited. (unless you love summoning new heroes), and they make it pretty clear their decision are based off of getting as much money as they can, as fast as they can. I mean how many times will they buff heroes prior to an event, or release OP heroes while ignoring beta feedback, and then nerf the heroes. (Mainly looking at you Telluria, Vela, and Costume Krampus). So that being said, I like the change still, but we need about 20 QOL updates, and compensation for the big nerfs, before they will ever change the negative opinion of this game, for the vast majority of players. Playstore rating is close to 4.1 . I think it was like 4.5 when I started playing almost 3 years ago.

2 Likes

I’m resigned to having to repost this until the end of time.

Wait, are you saying that because beta said Costume Krampus was ok, that means SG listens to their feedback? Most players didnt want him nerfed, first off. Secondly, we have been told by beta testers over and over about the feedback that was given, and completely ignored. So I have no clue what the point of your post is lol

1 Like

If you actually think SGG completely ignores beta I don’t see any point in continuing this conversation. Have a nice day.

Completely, no. But do they do it regularly, yes. If you think they listen to feedback from them, or any of us for that matter, on a regular basis, then I dont see the point in continuing this conversation either. I mean your argument to prove that they listen to beta, was that they released a great hero that beta said was fine, and then SG chose to nerf him after everyone summoned him lol.

1 Like

Nah your account hasn’t been singled out. It feels that way but no, it’s not that.

Probability being what it is, it can swing either way at any time.

My buddy was wondering why I am never keen on rare titans. It’s because they don’t give me 4Am. It’s the regular titans who do, and infrequently, and mostly D Blades and Tomes.

I read happy ecstatic posts after each rare titan is killed; feel happy for them but don’t say much cos it would be like pouring a very cold bucket of water on their happiness.

My buddy, on the other hand, gets more 4AM from rare titans rather than regular titans. He looks forward to each and every rare titan.

We can’t explain it. It’s just this way. We both take this game at face value now: if the going is good, yeah. Otherwise, life goes on.

3 Likes

Based upon past deeds ie how they did so for when the cool down went down from 8 hours to 4 hours…

Back then the gems reduced, I’m not sure about the rest cos its too darn random and I don’t have the stats.

Sure 1 gem is the lowest they can go - but don’t rule out them reducing the probability to get more than one gem… all for the sake of their “balancing activity”

2 Likes

Ha! This is so misleading. What it should be is a person trying to restart an autoplay while at work during Atlantis rises without his/her boss catching them with a teaser of “Huge loot award events!l

I just watched it myself. If they’d have advertised like this in 2018, I never would have started playing. The ad that got me hooked showed actual gameplay, and I thought it looked fresh and interesting. Most of this looks like the same garbage as Royal Match, Gardenscapes, and Evony. Plus, if I’d downloaded it based on that ad that promised choosing your class and realm and gotten actual E & P instead, I’d have been ticked off and uninstalled. Do you really think your game sucks so badly that you have to represent it as something else?

5 Likes

I like this…a little time…sound off…and nice rewards…

Loot has dropped. I get like 1 arrow/axe/banner 1 gem all the time. Got 20 and 30 emblems last two visions but in a week or so, MV does not seem worthwhile to me any more

1 Like

Nope, it hasn’t dropped. Still the same. You’re seeing the same crap you were seeing before, just twice as often as before. This is the last couple of days for me.

2 Likes

They already said the loot incoming were not going to drop whilst they temporarily test the 2 hour ad cooldowns. The question is what will happen when (if) the cooldown becomes permanently 2 hours…

Agree. I’ve scored at least two 4-star mats since the change. Odds still suck, but more chances is the antidote for sucky odds. I endorse this change! :+1: