Temporary help needed!

My hubby and I choose to play within our small alliance. We enjoy having smaller wars and don’t mind smaller titans. We have a problem though when the PoV requirements ask for 6 star titans. We try to get mercs but the timing is often bad due to war matching, active wars, mythic titan or the new rare titan reduced rewards.

We are looking for a player(s) to join us temporarily to help us complete this PoV. Perhaps you’re between alliances, or enjoy visiting other alliances, or just looking for a temporary change. You can choose to war or not, but please use all your flags if you choose to war. You can help us kill the 6 star titans and go mercing when we let the 7s escape.

We’ve set the alliance to open so feel free to pop in and chat with us.

3 Likes

I am in no position to tell you what to do but maybe you join some alliance for temporally or merc just to fill PoV is quicker?
to be fair I will invite you to hit our titan if you like, 10 star rare has 40% HP left as of now “Casual Weapons”

Thanks for the offer but we like our small alliance, especially for wars. Worst case we’ll use a lot of battle items and flasks.

I know from my own experience that there are some players who enjoy wandering around, visiting other alliances. I’m hoping we can snag one or two during our 6 star titan requirements.

1 Like

@princess1

How far off are you guys to complete titan POV? If it is tight, there is no better recourse but for you to temporarily join other alliances just to accomplish it. Though there may be willing players to do that but it’s a bit risky on your part since there is no assurance you’ll be able to kill those incoming titans.

Good luck.

We are just starting on 6 stars. Technically we should be able to complete PoV without finishing that portion but we are OCD and need to finish it. We aren’t stressing about it. Seriously, we are just opening the alliance to one or two players who are looking for a temporary home.

We are very active players so it’s not a relaxed, casual alliance.

2 Likes

@princess1 do you have a titan there currently? I have a flask I dont mind jumping over and helping with a few hits on one once war finishes,but I’ll be heading straight back home after

We should have a 6 star in 45 minutes. We just finished a 5 rare. Feel free to drop in if you’re out mercing.

Cool. I dont normally merc and I wont even be staying around for the loot. Just used my last flag on our titan and wont have more before the morning so dont mind helping out someone if I can.

1 Like

I just calculated that the tabard is within reach in spite of my general apathy for this POV :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: But I need the six hits from the next war before I go titan hunting. If you’re still looking for help after Wednesday I may drop by

2 Likes

Dang, it’s another 5 star. Anyone is still welcome to come fight it for their PoV flags. Hopefully the faster we kill it, the faster we’ll finally get a 6 star.

So we ended up skipping right over 6 stars and got a 7 star :open_mouth: Lucky for us we have two awesome players who joined us to help and to stay for the war. Mythic Titan has us landlocked and then we’ll be in active war so our next titan decision won’t happen until Thursday.

Are you still looking for help? I’m heading out from another friend’s alliance after the next titan.

A couple of former alliance-mates merc.
If you still need help, they might be willing to stop by for a bit. Just say the word

We just finished a 7 star and our temporary helpers are leaving after the war, so we’ll be trying to drop down to 6s. We’ll try some mercing ourselves but I’ll certainly let you know if we need some help before the next war.

1 Like

Okay. Sounds good @princess1. :slightly_smiling_face:

@princess1 You know both of you can always pop over to TBD and hit ours - once TBD, always TBD! We’ve got a couple of spots available and I can keep them open for you. You know how it goes (for you and hubby, not anyone else! :laughing:), you don’t have to use the battle items just hit it to register points for pov. We’re taking down our 12* no problems so we’re happy to help out our friends :slight_smile: If you’re still on discord, you can always message me to see if we’re hitting or skipping. Let me know!

1 Like

Also we can send mercs your way when we’re skipping a 13* if it helps

1 Like

If I’m calculating correctly (which admittedly is always highly suspect :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) I can get the tabard if I finish titan tier III. I need 5 more 4* or higher.

@princess1 do you still need help?

1 Like

We merced for our remaining 6 star titans and are currently letting everything escape until we get back to our regular 4 stars.

Hopefully next PoV won’t have the 6 star titan requirement but if it does, I’ll certainly be reaching out for assistance.

Thank you to everyone that helped us this round :grin:

3 Likes

@princess1 Thanks for your update, and good to hear you got it done! :+1:

1 Like