Telluria vent

Arghhh, the team power stat is broken, why, you might ask?

Telluria has so many good specials going off so quickly- I automatically add 200 to any team power with Telluria present.

I am basically F2P as my wallet is small and life can be marginal at times. These margins are not filled from virtual purchases. However I am pretty loyal and between work and family I put the hours in. Probably not alone in this category- so worth a post.

The biggest problem with Telluria is fast mana. This is not getting nerfed. Why is this a problem or more of a problem. Well in F2P you need to be a little less choosy about heros. You need to be careful with materials. Telluria destroys the special for average or slower heros…

Additionally to counter I need: Something to take minions. Something to take buffs off my own team. Something to take buffs off the opposition. Still requiring enough to survive and strike back. Everything also needs to go off at the same time and in that window, I need to hit.

So let’s look at realistic heros. TC20, I now have Azlar and Thorne- could be six months to get something different. They are both slow, so dead due to Telluria mana slow debuff. They hit hard, enough to clear minions and some damage. They wont counter for long because Telluria will trigger again…

Azlar has a costume- oh well let’s look at the % chance on this. Only 4 star costume mostly free pulls is Rigard. I don’t have him by the way rolled that before you got the hero as well.

HoTM are fundamentally breaking the game for F2P. That will cause less players and ultimately that reduces the playability. Telluria is the most imbalanced yet. The other thing is how do you get past HoTM - Atlantis- it’s almost inconceivable to catch these with one roll a month.

I will probably ascend and ring Azlar keep hoping for a costume and accept the game is broken. However don’t see me playing this much longer with so much weighted to a cash grab each month and another one in the pipeline.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Boredom in Diamond raids / 5* Tournaments