Telluria/Vela nerfed! Ok, where do we go from here? Part 1 (Tanks)

@DaveCozy Great response! I added the heros mentioned to the original list. I agree with you, @Suicide_Bunny and other about Telluria for the near future, but I worry the this will not be the last nerf if SG doesn’t see the usage reduced significantly.

With that said, the heros you mentioned are options.

Atmos has been a much better hero since it’s last buff. But I feel unless he is highly emblemed, he is relatively easy to defeat with just tiles. Let’s just say I have never re-rolled when I’m raiding.

Frigg is a different story. I was luck enough to pull her from Valhalla. She is my next Green leveling project once I finish Evelyn. I have run into her in raids. She is a beast at flank and possibly at tank. In the raids I faced her, I felt she was at her best when supported with the right heros. Once I get her leveled, I get a better feel. For now, I can only go by what other say and what I experience during raids.

As @Wormwood said in his review of Skadi, Skadi - In-depth review [Vids], I like what I see with her. She has also been difficult in raids even taking out my raid team almost singlehanded in one of my raids.

CMagni has good stats, but nothing to really fear. I love his artwork! I just have yet to find him much of a challenge.

While both cAzlar and cElena hit hard in costume, are they really tank material?

I agree with you regarding Sif. At tank if you let her fire, the whole battle takes a turn for the worse as her supporting teams has time to charge and the battle just gets worse.

As @Suicide_Bunny said, Sir Roostley is probably not a great choice at tank. Although if you have no other choice, one could make it work until something better drops into ones lap.

I agree with you regarding Killhare, but you have to bring a cleanser to offset Killhare’s downside. I use her at wing of flank with Kunchen or other heros that cleanse her defense down to all allies.

All-in-all, this means that their are options out there based up what one had on their roster if the Telluria nerf reaches a point of “no return”!

1 Like