Telluria – 5* Nature/ Green - March 2020 HOTM (Hero of the Month)

:man_shrugging: I guess that very few heroes can impress the ones who attack with Black Knight.

7 Likes

Finally maxed her, we run red war tanks. Let’s see how that works :thinking:

3 Likes

BK is no easy-button. 10 tiles is a lot. I don’t see how he won with that team lol

3 Likes

Zim would be scarrier on tank than redhood.

Just my 2 cents even if u don’t ask lol

Is tell a more effective tank on defense than guin, assuming you have all the proper supporting heros?

6 of one, half-dozen of the other.

It can be argued either way tbh & likely WILL be argued both ways :stuck_out_tongue:

Just checked again. Current top 3 all have Telluria flanked by Vela… I😁 Might be just a fashion statement with both heroes being so trendy right now, but I doubt it. I think it’s a killer couple.

2 Likes

I thought for sure I would see more of Telluria flanked by Fenrir, but I haven’t seen much of Fenrir at all.

I had that combo and sometimes would gain cups (Either when in or out of top 100) , other times lose cups(that’s after the defence / my raids having me in top 100). I changed to to reflect my AW tank and tinker with defence and what I found was that it never gained cups and more importantly was NOT popular to attack . With telluria I would log on to 50 plus attacks with kutchen lucky to have two.

Heyyooo. War Defense… what should I go with & where?

Doing the Telly/Vela thing… then have 4 others to choose from:

Seshat +9, pretty much a given.
Zimkitha +5
Magni +5
Joon +7

I’m trying out Zim, Magni, Telly, Vela, Sesh atm for raid defense and it seems to be going pretty well. That might be a little too vulnerable to greens eventually in war though.

Why did you think you’d see Telluria flanked by Fenrir?

He however have a special that make the most out of being hit many times, let’s say from minions’ hits.

I can see how he could win with his almost rainbow team.

I see more Telluria as a tank flanked with Vela and GM, and that’s what I’m preparing too, I have her already as tank flanked with Ariel and GM, and I’m maxing Vela to replace Ariel. The trio Vela Telluria GM works like a charm in my opinion.

1 Like

1 pull with event coins. got her as bonus with a Gormek

Holy molly! Did a summons and got my 2nd Telly! Would 2 be good on D team or just to be used as war tank? Thanks in advance ! Never got a double HOTM before! I would prob pair 2 Telly with Frida- Magni-Melisandre or Athena. This way i have red protection. This is far away as i haven’t fully leveled my 1st one yet but getting close 4/75.

1 Like

Just got Telluria to FINALLY finish my rainbow team… I’ve been using Richard as my tank & I’ve got him to 6 almost 7 with emblems… When she’s maxed should I reset him & give all his emblems to her & replace him with Isarnia or keep him in the lineup & just even out the Paladin emblems between them??

2 Likes

Getting 10 red tiles before Telluria charges is quite hard to do though and without stacking the strong color, killing her with tile damage seems impossible.

Sounds like you would need really lucky boards

2 is a bad idea. They’ll overwrite the HoT and the mana debuff won’t stack. Better to put an offense hero in than a second Telluria. 2 could be good for separate war attacks though. Average speed healers are always nice

2 Likes

I had it the first time, but not on the others.

My strategy is always the same. I try to charge Victor first and hit the tank, in these three cases always Telluria. Then I attack with green tiles as good as I can to charge Kinsgstone. For me is very effective the attack decrease he has.

If green tiles evades me then I focus on the red tiles to charge BK.

Actually, who always changes my game is Alby. When he activates his special I’m confident that I have a great chance to win. The mana speed up is incredible and very useful with Kingstone.

1 Like

I know, in fact non heavily stacked teams relies more on special damage than tiles.