Telluria – 5* Nature/ Green - March 2020 HOTM (Hero of the Month)

Two of her in 25 pulls but nothing else from valhalla, im happy i will max her and replace richard

5 Likes

I have her and can max her but going to wait a bit since i want a 2nd green troop to lvl 23, that will be my focus first as it will be more expensive on hams(i want her and locke to fire in 9 tiles so that i get the cleanse + heal simultaneously plus can stack minion damage with DoT damage)

11 Likes

Nice. How many pulls to get her?

1 Like

Pulled her too. First hotm ever so very happy :slight_smile:
Got not enough tonics for lianna and telluria though but can use a 5* tank so Will do hotm first i think.

Pulled her with 1 coin from s3 together with by ulf.

11 Likes

Didn’t even realize it was after midnight, just caved to pressure & did 4 singles after I told myself I wouldn’t do any till I’d saved up for another 10 pull.

That officially makes my 4 singles better than the 10 pull from a couple days ago.

6 Likes

Used the 1k coins from the final deal then did a 10x pull with the 3k gems

Snagged her and sif in the 10x pull

Kinda wanna do some more pulls for freya but not decided on my next dark team so I’ll just wait for now

12 Likes

Pulled her on a single coin. I kinda wish she had stayed at the previous 190% damage but I’m definitely happy :blush:

5 Likes

Grimble and his goat are crying.

3 Likes

I tried for Vela, nothing. Didn’t go for Jean. Telluria I’d like, but I do have a budget so my pulls are limited - nothing stockpiled this month.

I did my s3 pulls and nothing. I did 3-10x and 10-coin pulls. Only got a Fenrir (so I guess I shouldn’t complain too much :slight_smile: ). I may buy one of the day 3 pulls for 250 coins. After beating 5 more hard levels, this would be 3 pulls. Not too optimistic, but who knows.

Then, I do have those 45 coins waiting for a bunny :thinking:.

4 Likes

Yeeeeees! After one hundred calls i missed JF (i never did so many calling, and I’ll never do It again :slight_smile: ), but i’ve got Telluria at second try!

Now… Telluria surely fits as a tank. Behind her Vela, and behind Vela Marjana…

On the other side? I have Magni, Neith, Joon, Kingston and almost all the 4*… (I was thinking ti use Neith for her mana reduction and the AoE damage but… Behind her? Kingston? Rigard? Or better Magni behind Telluria and Neith as a wing?)

4 Likes

Been saving all month to pull for Telluria. Not that I need another green, but I wanted her :rofl: Did a 30x pull as soon as the hotm timer ticked over. Snagged her and Sif. My work for the month is done. :blush:

19 Likes

What is Telluria card title?

1 Like

Did her card change at all since she was released?

Got het from the 10 coins pull, so happy. Was still lacking any sort of healer in green.

2 Likes

Now one question, Telluria or Heimdall?
My current defense :
Gravemaker or Capitaine kestrel, Vela, Lady of the lake, Gravemaker, Jabberwock

3 Likes

After about 60 tries for Jean and failing I get Telluria on day 1…

Sigh :joy:

But hey, that means I don’t need to go for 60 pulls this month so the bank account should be happy.

About the character though, where do people see her sitting? I’m hearing as yank but she looks more support to me.

1 Like

4 Likes

No:

1 Like

Do you mean this?

9 Likes

What a defence!
If i only have Jf and Gm…
Probably this will be attacked by purple and Yellow (doubling Red against vela and magni Is no good, as doubling green against gm…)