Telluria Nerfs On Hold

I dont know why both cant be true at the same time that a hero could be op and popular thus needing a nerf and that balancing helps ssg’s income. I always will be on the side of the consumer (since i am one in this game) but it gets very tiring to hear people talk about SGG income.

disclaimer: its not that you do it fravit93 or that this post is doing it im just using the sentence as an example and a jump off point

rant below pls skip if uninterested.

RANT

fwiw: we new from the beginning in January when telluria was first brought up(beta-beat) that she was gonna generate a lot of discussion it was just over shadowed by JF initially. I even created a few threads asking if synergies were too strong or if the heroes would be too impactful and it seemed at first that people thought things would be fine. FastForward 9 months and we still see discussion about vela and telluria and there relative strength and impact on the “meta”. I think that realeasing OP heroes is fine if that is the level that the game will be at, it becomes less fine if these are one offs that wont be matched in the coming months/events. just my 2 :moneybag:

1 Like