Telluria nerfed, how effective it was?

First of all, there’s a difference between the strongest hero and OP. If not, then SG should start nerfing heroes constantly, because there will always be a strongest hero.

Secondly, she’s not very strong anymore at all. The reason that you still see her a lot is that everybody who has her, has invested in her. Are you still hesitant to attack a team with Telly as tank? I know I’m not… she’s no more than average these days.

I feel that if you’re going to mess with heroes that people have already won, you have to be really careful that you don’t take off the least bit that is not absolutely needed. It’s bad enough that they had to do it in the first place.

It was said many time’s but Telluria wasn’t the first hero they rebalanced and probably won’t be the last.

It’s still a perfectly useable hero and still has a place in raid and war defences.

And the strongest hero is OP by definition of being the strongest. We don’t want a single strongest hero, we want a mix of strong hero’s that people can pick and choose from.

so Nerf Garnet Next…

2 Likes

Effectiveness in what respect? :thinking:

Subjectively I’d rather face an adult Telly of DEF 991 rating rather than a Heimdall of DEF over 1000 or an Alfrike. As mentioned above, the recoverability of your heroes plays a large part in how much threat a Telly tank is (and I am focusing on Telly’s role as a tank because I don’t have them).

Also subjectively, I find Telly much easier to beat and go on Telly hunting raids just for a laugh. But I’ve also leveled up a lot of heroes since Telly was released and have a stronger bench as a result.

Actually, I wouldn’t mind being able to fight against the original Telly with my current squad to see how things compare.

Telluria is still too strong. Weakening her skills is not a solution. She does too much. Some from her skills is needed to completly removed to be in balance finally with the other heroes. For example: the healing, or the minion summoning, or the mana gen decrease on her enemies.

She got so many counters by now you can use against her easily. She’s strong tank as she needs to be, but really can be played against reliably. No need for further nerfs.

7 Likes

Then why do i see her nearly very raid defense teams in the middle? I going to be sick from her.

It makes the game lame.

I was voting for the nerf in the past but I think she’s quite balanced now. She’s still a great tank but not unbeatable. Further nerfs would be to much.

1 Like

Meanwhile green tanks are just annoying. Telly is not too strong.

Both Telly and Vela should have stayed the way they were in the beginning, but hit 3 and protect nearby.

Both got bad without the other during their adjustments.

Both would be cool if they were like they were but only affected 3.

3 Likes

I did 10 rolls for raid enemies. I’m 2663 cups at the moment.

Krampus
Heimdall
Black Knight
Telluria
Kunchen
Telluria
Bera
Heimdall
Krampus
Bera

Only two Tellurias. It used to be that there were 9/10 Tellurias, and trust me, back then I was advocating for a nerf like crazy.

13 Likes

Exactly this… With all these counters that are available now, I believe the previous version (#2) would be ok too. The problem at the beginning was not only her being super powerful, but also there were very few effective counters, which was particularly issue in wars.

Maybe it’s not a problem with Telluria, but the team composition that you use to fight against Telluria tanks.

What team do you usually bring to fight Telluria tanks?

Do you never face Frigg tank?

1 Like

Of the tanks I face when raiding I now fear Telluria the least. To put this into context I now have a better roster since their introduction, and my team composition choices has also changed due to roster and play style. I choose Telluria tank teams to take a break from the ones I do find more difficult.

Further context. I’m not saying Telluria tanks are easy, but I find them easier than other tanks I face. Telluria is no longer the challenge they once were for me. It also doesn’t mean I win every time I face a Telluria tank team.

I don’t see many Alfrike tanks but that’s the one I fear the most. Bera and Heimdall are potentially very annoying.

Of course, the difficulty of a tank is hugely dependent on your own roster and play style.

1 Like

She’s very beatable now but of course you get a bad board and she beats you same as any tank does.

I’m hitting Telly +20 whenever I see her now and I win a lot more than I lose but I still lose. Which feels the same for most tanks tbh.

So as I’ve stated before, Telly is good and that’s all she needs to be. If you have her as your only Tank option she’s still going to win you defences. We still have 6 in our War defences and they aren’t easy 1 shots by any stretch but like all tanks they get 1 shots too.

2 Likes

What level are you? I’m upper platinum and Telluria is a presence, but not an irritation, I don’t know how long it’s been since I lost to a solo Telly tank. Won’t take her on with a Gravy and blue flank setup if I can help it however. Unhappiness can lie in that direction.

The question is, if both Telly and Vela are reinstated or buffed to their former selves, are the current players evolved or improved enough their roster of heroes, troops, and game play to confidently and consistently beat the former GTV defense core? And will players who previously used them but are currently using the current meta on defense using new OP heroes revert back to the reign of Telluria?

3 Likes

Threre is a challenge…
Set Telluria tank off the most times while still winning the raid

by @Uclapack

5 Likes

Nerfing telly???!
Oh dear i need a vacation from forum.
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:.
Edit - Nerf Aife immediately. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

2 Likes