Telluria is way too much powerful

Hi everyone, I hope you enjoy playing the game. PLEASE JUST LOOK AT the GLOBAL LEADERBOARD. Almost without even a single exception, all global top players have Telluria as their tank. It means that no matter how powerful your attacking team is when Telluria is the tank of your opponent, it is almost impossible to defeat it. It seems with any arrangement of heroes you can never win a raid against a team with a Telluria tank. I think her powers should be moderated. She has an AVERAGE MANA generation speed, and every time she fires her special skill:

• she ATTACKS ALL ENEMIES
  • SUMMONS MINIONS for all allies
  • REGENERATES HP for all allies
  • REDUCES THE MANA GENERATION of all enemies
  • gives an ADDITIONAL CRITICAL CHANCE to all nature allies
  • Also, she has HIGH HP and DEFENSE points
    It is WAY TOO MUCH for an AVERAGE MANA SPEED hero. Because as a tank, she does all the actions mentioned above shortly after beginning the raid and makes it impossible to defeat. It also helps her to fire her special 2-3 times during a raid. I think either her mana generation should be slow (or very slow) or her powers should be somehow moderated.
1 Like

Hi. I think you will find that there is already a thread about Telluria being OP that has over 2000 posts already.
Perhaps we could merge this @Guvnor

3 Likes

For the record, Telluria is difficult, but not impossible to defeat.
Rethink your team, think outside of the box. Stop hitting the tank.

And yes, this needs to be merged

@rook @JonahTheBard @littleKAF

4 Likes
3 Likes

:lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: !

1 Like

She is new, and I accepted much more with Telluria over otherrs old heroes like Guin, Kunchen, Ursena, etc…
:lock:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Nerfing Telluria (Mar 2020 HOTM) —> POLL IN POST #2; [Staff Comment Post #1461]