Telluria is Still Too Strong

You can only pull this off against a very specific team such as the one I faced. And I could probably get the same result 1/4 attempts as it is heavily tile/board dependent.

I won’t argue with you that there are unbalanced heroes in the game, I think most people agree on that.

3 Likes

telluria needs to be buffed. too many nerfs on one go she became pretty useless

90% damage to all is nothing, might as well remove it

2 turns of buffs and aliments on an average speed hero is too low

at least her healing needs to be reverted back to 3 turns

right now, she is a bad healer, very bad damage dealer, ok mana slowing aliment

doing 4 different things and be bad in all of them from being very good in most make telluria not worth playing or the materials invested in her

3 Likes

I love using my Myztero and 2 Elradir + 2 healer team, it is super fun. But I used him effectively a few tournies back as part of a green stack team and he worked really well in that team without relying on reflect and without a second Elradir. The elemental link is really useful and his hit 3 is fairly strong. And he will do more for you than Tel will in the stack. Do you have C Mel? They go pretty well together when stacking.

Elradir isn’t unbalanced. He just has the only skill in the game that can stack

Let Telly’s HoT and mana slow stack!

Problem solved :joy:

5 Likes

Cut it out with the “stack” nonsense. You just enjoy making people argue with you. In reality they’re not arguing with you, they’re countering your points in case an uninformed person reads them and thinks you’re right. But it does get a little wearing after the 4th or 5th reiteration.

There’s no way they’d nerf Elradir on that showing, anyway, As Homaclese points out, the conditions in which that works are pretty narrow, and two Elradirs on defence would be toast in as many seconds.

I suppose one should be grateful that at least you accept this scenario actually happened, rather than it being painted as some kind of dishonest editing job.

1 Like

They nerfed her by dropping one of her O’s. Now she says “I am grot”.

How dare you LOL I remembered spending like a whale to get her and then boom not only do they Nerf her once but they Nerf her again I remember the outrage and thank you for bringing back that pain LOL#no more nerfs

1 Like

I ascend mine a couple of weeks back. Not been disappointed by him at all.

1 Like

Reset to what in particular? Curious…

Not possible sorry. I can’t remote control folks. They choose to argue!
The “stack” which originates from a class of ailment (that otherwise replaces damage, not adds to it…or stacks)
is very clear to me.
I certainly don’t view it as “nonsense”

This thread has been fun, and that video we’re both referencing is in here also…

All jokes aside:
Nonsense is subjective in this match-3 game when it comes to balance/nerf/buff threads. Subject to… the other persons roster!

If @beevomit has no niche anti-minion heroes, and is unable to field an effective team with both cleanse and dispel… He may genuinely be struggling! Forced to play the luck game with mono.
And likely… not alone

It was nonsense for me to support the last nerf to Telly… I’ve admitted so elsewhere. It came from a place of impatience over boredom with the continued saturation. And that was genuinely wrong!
more creeps are always… on the way…

If the OP waits… he’ll get his counters.

Or have a good laugh :wink:

I beat Telluria without any of the above (ok, with cleanse) and without using mono – 3-2 Red/Blue typically – on the rare times I find her at tank, or flank in double formation. Actually most of the time I don’t even consider her the most dangerous hero and often leave her for last.

OP just needs to build up his (her?) bench and work on his (her?) playstyle. I use overwhelmingly S1 heroes.

1 Like

I’m curious what teams you use to counter Telly, and especially how strong your troops are. So many times the advice is “just use X and Y” and I don’t have any of them. I’m not buying summons any more so I have to learn to use what I have.

It made a difference for me to get mana troops up to the point I could fire my heroes before Telly and her mana drop. Doesn’t matter how good my heroes are if I can’t get them charged :woman_shrugging:

I don’t take minion munchers against Telly unless there are other minion generators with her. I mentioned Vanda earlier who’s ailment block is very effective against Telly. Also I recently got Hel from HA10, although even with a level 23 mana troop sometimes I cannot charge her fast enough. Both of these are fairly rare, though.

3 Likes

I used to use Isarnia / Marjana / C.Elena / CB Boldtusk / Ariel. Lately I have substituted Athena for Isarnia. Way back (around Telly-gate) I used them un-costumed, and for the most part unemblemed. Currently Elena and Ariel are +18, BT is +20. Athena is +14 and Marj is +11.

My top troops only recently reached level 22. My second tier troops are around level 11, My third is at level 2-3. The second tier are crits.

I find for me the secret is two healers for any raid team. Plus Ariel and her mana boost probably help a lot. She is on basically every raid team.

And yeah, if I don’t get any red/blue matches I lose. But that would be true no matter the heroes.

Note this is only if I feel Telly is the real danger. Often she is not.

2 Likes

Is Telly strong? Yes. One of the strongest HotM in ages? Yes. Over powered? Definitely not. I would leave that honor to some of the season 3 and 4 five star heroes. Look at the top 100 raid teams and Telly is a rare site these days, unlike when Telly first rolled out.

Do I wish I had Telly? Oh yeah, but I would take any non-season 1 green five star. I have at least two of each other element. Maybe one day…

@SG - I think you need to re-think the amount of cups needed to claim being a Diamond tier :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

They really do need a whale arena.

If they make one of those, will they also give them "rich-get-richer" rewards?

2 Likes

After the release, Telluria was in 90% of the top 100. And Vela in 70%, no less. Now they are simply not there. I removed the emblems from both and stopped donating. I am not satisfied with the situation when my money turns to dust

4 Likes

This is a funny post :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Tellu tanks for me at this rush tournement flanked by Onatel and Alfrike :sunglasses:

:thinking:

90% is a little low. This game would be dead as a door nail if it remained that way for a year-and-a-half…