Telluria is Still Too Strong

Chupacabra :poop: :fire: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

If they nerf her again, she’ll be a 4 star. That’s when we all ask for out Mysterious Tonics back.

1 Like

she needs to get buffed on damage side, not nerfed

Sorry but no. Telluria has been messed about with way to much and needs to be put back to her former glory especially now all these crazy hero’s hav been put in.

She was the best tank and SG has nefted her to the point of useless not once hav I seen her up there in raids. That’s says alot about how bad she is now.

So once again SG thanks for ripping me off.

1 Like

Is this a troll? Tell is absolutely not threat to most normal players these days. I have to think you’re trolling here. I have 2 accounts, my second isn’t very powerful, level 54, and doesn’t have the fancy heroes and even I have no issue with Tell.

2 Likes

Ah… I’d have to disagree - It appears most posters feel likewise. Once upon a time, when Telly was first released, absolutely. Not so much any more, as there are lots of heros to counter her and are much tougher… 5* ninjas, 5* slayers, 5* circus etc etc.

If you need some ideas to counter her, see here…

5 Likes

LOL. Who next would you like nerfed?

That hard core Red Hood is way too strong. They need to do something about her …

1 Like

Oh my god it’s almost 2022 leave that girl alone

2 Likes

#un-nerf pl0x
For real tho, would be fun to retro Telly to his OG form. Don’t think he’d be overpowered compared to current S4 level

Quintus is too strong, he still deals damage!

2 Likes

Thank you for providing me a good laugh here.

1 Like

Nooo. He’s ok but Carver needs to get nerfed!!! :laughing:

1 Like

Quintus needs a buff. :sob:

*I have a maxed Quintus Costume.

1 Like

Female. As confirmed by the devs somewhere and, I believe, by a number of translations. Skittleskull is female too. Sumle is male.

1 Like

A big thanks for those that replied and confirmed that Telluria is female, appreciated

With all these new hero’s and people are still on telly? They nerfed her into oblivion and the constant stream of more and more powerful hero’s is monthly now. Bobo from starfell circus is ridiculous and the slayers are all way more powerful. They don’t need to nerf her more but I think a buff is in order! And no I don’t have her! I think it’s total b.s that they nerfed her so much then turn around and keep releasing hero’s that are more powerful than her by far. ( yes I’m looking at you Elizabeth) I thought this title had to be a joke after taking a top tier hero and making them Medicore but I guess not! Really why not just lower her stats and turn her into a two star hero. Maybe then everyone will be happy. And like I said I don’t have her but I think it’s a damn shame that some people who did get her went from having a top tier hero to now a maybe average hero but she isn’t even all that good anymore. :thinking: If your having trouble with telly now you have no business playing this game!

3 Likes

Everyone’s experience is different.

My own opinion is that post-nerf Telly became easy to deal with. Her special firing doesn’t do enough damage, heal enough damage, or give -managen for long enough to matter.

I don’t think she’s a great tank anymore, just good.

Actually she was nerf 2 or 3 time’s as I remember well so I say make your homework first and then talk about

Muy buenas a todos.
Teluria fue mi primer héroe de 5 estrellas, y la utilizaba para todo tanto en defensa cómo en ataque porque era buena en ambos roles.
Ahora, después del nerfeo que le hicieron no la uso para nada… porque no es buena en nada, no ataca fuerte, no cura lo suficiente y eso sí no la dicipan antes de que pueda hacer su horrible, dicipable y poca curación.

En cuanto a los MINIONS son débiles tanto en durabilidad como en ataque, lo único en ellos destacable es que no son dicipables ni se pueden arrebatar por otro héroe.

Su ATAQUE da risa y vergüenza ajena, porqué cualquier héroe de tres estrellas es más agresivo en ése apartado, no se trata de atacar a un héroe enemigo porque sí, se trata de eliminarlo y obviamente en ataque Teluria no cumple con eso.

Teluria tiene estadísticas de tanque, pero no aporta nada como miembro de un equipo. El problema es que Teluria quiere hacerlo todo… ataque, defensa, vida… y no es buena en ningún lado. Es como si usted pusiera una piedra en medio de sus cuatros héroes y la piedra con mucha defensa y mucha vida, pero sin aportar nada que vaya a significar una victoria.

1 Like