Telluria Avatar, How is this possible?

is this really allowed? Do you get rewards from both aw chests?

Here it is… jump war if they can.

But even if they didn’t, after matchmaking ends, you’re locked into a war for 24 hours on prep phase and then another 24 for the war. There would have to be more than a 48 hour separation between alliances engaging in wars.

I don’t know just speculating… And no only get credit for 1 chest…
That was me speculating on one possible flaw that someone exploited…
Just remembered that because some people reported here that they were in 2 different battlefields…

No you can leave after Matchmaking and just rejoin right before war starts and be able to participate that war… That’s why I speculate that it might be possible to do 9 attack each war and not 12!

@Rfm, I noticed that difference between top alliances and low level ones but usually it wasn’t more than 1 hour. I am still not sure if this can be exploited though as I haven’t heard of someone doing that until now.

OK PEOPLE, I GOT IT!!!

22 Likes

That’s assuming that all alliance’s wars don’t start at a synchronized time.

Moderator’s Note

@JonahTheBard has kindly brought this to the Small Giant Staff’s attention.

Any updated information will be posted when available — which won’t be before tomorrow, given it’s nighttime in Helsinki.

I’m moving this to Bugs & Issues to be evaluated as a possible Bug.

17 Likes

In theory if you had people enter and leave consecutively (alt accounts) in an alliance during matchmaking you could stall a war start so you would be able to hope wars.

Maybe… if you had two alliances doing that they get matched up against each other.

Just conjecture.

1 Like

They don’t. I’ve seen a Russian group doing major migration before war so they could open 2 wars chests in 2 different alliances.

It only takes keeping one avatar at each of the Alliances

4 Likes

I’m ok with it being Aliens as the cause, btw.

6 Likes

Alex, why don’t you ask him via their leader?

Btw, @JonahTheBard was in the same alliance as me when it occurred

1 Like

:open_mouth:

Holy sh-tballs! That’s crazy!!! And yet, incredibly diabolical! I don’t know whether or not to condemn such an action or praise it!

1 Like

Thank you @zephyr1, @JonahTheBard.
Good idea @kaa. If only I could speak russian.
@KLinMayhem, eager to talk to those aliens and have them explain how they did it?:joy::rofl:

1 Like

And proud of it.

Nice new pic, by the way, Fabs :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

You could use Google Translate and hope for the best!! :wink:

@Mothra, I can’t even write the alliance name in the search bar🤣.

One more thing guys, my alien brain just figured out 1 thing. That guy joined the alliance 18 Days ago. You can check out the screenshot. Therefore, him leaving the alliance and doing wars for others is ruled out. He couldn’t do that in 12 days since PoV start.
@Rfm, what do you think?

4 Likes

JB, my dear, I miss sharing an Alliance chat with you!

Always such a classy gentleman :slight_smile:

You won’t believe I’ve turned to Piracy life and am sharing a boat with the likes of @zephyr1, @ProfLoki @geophf and the jester @voidstrike :pirate_flag:

7 Likes