Telluria – 5* Nature/ Green - March 2020 HOTM (Hero of the Month)

Yep, no more emblems for Telluria.

Just curious, still leaving Telluria without emblems?

Tbh she’s still my best hero and tank.

1 Like

Yep, mine also and I use her
Over Guinevere

1 Like

And still my best tank too.
And will be for quite a while I should imagine

1 Like

I have GM but no Vela, and my Telly+6 hasn’t stood up too well in wars (mostly because it doesn’t punish a red stack). So recently I made the switch to running Ursena+11 as tank with Telly riding flank and so far it’s doing a lot better. Mostly I presume because Ursena can singlehandedly wipe out an entire team if they stack yellow and get a bad board.

Actually just to entice them to stack yellow, I’ve got two purples in my war defense:
Jabberwock+4 | Telly+6 | Ursena+11 | GM+6 | Lepus+6

Only other maxed 5* is Malosi 4/80, but he’s a dud on defense so that’s why I’m running the setup above.

a +11 Ursana should hold better than a +6 Telly dont you think? I think this was the whole idea for the nerf

Well Ursena+11 is still much less tanky than Telly+6.

Ursena+11: 805-767-1357
Telly+6: 628-868-1461

Granted I took the full sword path with Ursena and full shield path with Telly, but even if you compared their base stats, Telly is still much tankier and built like a tank. Ursena could be made into a tank with enough emblems and going the full shield path but otherwise she doesn’t exactly have the tankiest build.

2 Likes

Ya, but she has enough defense to survive and fire off. If she fires, it’s game over but yes, she is less tanks. What I’ve found with both of those is Telluria is much tougher to take out with around the same emblems. Either way, I do a 3-1-1 against both of them. Good luck and I’m thinking this is what they wanted. Telluria at 6 emblems should hold cups as well as Ursana at 11

I think the idea behind the nerf was to make Telluria not that far better than Guin, Kunchen or BK, but still better.

She is still a slow mana package in an average mana hero.

Ursena is not.

Actually Onatel held more trophies for me than Ursena when they were my tanks.

1 Like

is a costumed Quintus equal to Ursena?

1 Like

Ursena +17 (Shield Path) = 790 / 839 / 1393
Telly + 19 (Shield Path) = 661 / 958 / 1539

So if you run mono yellow for example, Ursena can still die with 3-5 tiles depending on your team. Telly with her higher defence got a better chance to survive.

Ursena will punish bad board faster as compared to Telly. Against Telly is like a slower death…

Nope, the yellow reflect puts Ursena easily over the top there.

2 Likes

so I save my purple dresses for someone else? Sartana, Seshat, G Panther, Khiona and Clarissa all have theirs, Domitia and another Khiona are both looking for fancy clothes, (3-70’s are their sizes)

1 Like

Telluria with the right heroes is manageable.
Oh well, board helps too

I DON’T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOUR ALL TALKING ABOUT, BUT TELLURIA SHOULD BE GIVEN TO ALL PLAYERS FOR FREE OR TAKEN OUT OF THE GAME COMPLETELY. SHE DOESN’T BELONG TO THE BALANCE OF THIS GAME FOR MULTIPLE REASONS!

That is it. If nothing is done, I quit!

Alliances are now gathering up solely according if you have Telluria since nothing can really counter her, and heroes that can are allmost newer given to those that don’t have ger, this is total bust from game creators!

@bilko01 Telluria is actually quite easy to defeat since her last nerf 2 weeks ago. I can’t remember the last time I lost to her. The teams that are challenging are the ones that have really great heros around Telluria that make the lineup almost impossible to defeat. Great, maxed heros with maxed level troops behind them. Telluria by herself without decent support is not a challenge anymore. IMO :wink:

1 Like

Hi! Telluria has been nerved so many times that I have lost track.
I just used her against a team that had Grimble. And when Grimble fired, Telluria Minions disappeared. Is that alright?
Has Telluria passive skill been cut short so that Grimble now can remove her minions?
I had the prior idea that Telluria minions could resist Grimble. But It seems devs are so intend to trash Telluria, I wouldn’t be surprised if her passive has been modified too.
( I fought against that Grimble twice to make sure my minions got vanished by him)

Grimble first destroys all minions then he deals 235% damage to all enemies.
Most likely Telluria’s minions got killed from his damage dealt.
Note that the minions receive the damage before their owner.

7 Likes