Tell us how much you win/lose when you're getting raided

Hello everyone,

As we all know, getting an effective defense team is really hard as the attacker has & will always has the advantage.

Knowing that, we all know that it’s impossible to win every time when we’re getting raided. Especially cause the guys who raid us think that they can win (that’s the point of why they’re raiding us, usually people attack when they think they can win).

So, there is the question :

If you check all the last time you got raided (the 50 last fights you can check in your raid tower), what’s your % of win / lose (only for the raids you’ve been the target, not the ones you did).

Just curious to know.

Cya !

edit : forgot to say my own numbers. On the 50 last fights I can check, I got raided 27 times. Won 10 & lost 17 (but I usually win less, just, today, some ppl got angry & tried 2/3 times)

1 Like

On attack, I win about 70-80%. On defense, its about 25%. Last 50 raids in my watchtower, I got attacked 20 times ( including revenge raids). Won 4, lost 16. Diamond tier, 2500-2600 cups, in case there’s a pattern there

4 Likes

Winning is easy but everytime I win on someone, this person revenge on me and I lose like -20 trophies lmao. My raid boards also are always bad (no as bad as titans boards) so things are kinda complicated for me. I don’t play raids that much since the raid chest got nerfed because it just doesn’t worth the stress anyway anymore.

1 Like

Ty for your answers. I hope for some more !

Just curious :blush:

Stats from current tower: 19 wins, 21 losses. I win roughly 50% defensive raids, cups 2600-2800, Hel tank.

1 Like

My current stats for attack on me are;
Won 7… lost 8… so broadly 50/50%
2600-2800 cup range
Guinieve tank…
Of the 8 losses i revenged…
Won 7… lost 1

1 Like

80% lost on defense, 85% win on offense.
The more i have trophies the more adversaries fail.

1 Like

Curiously, it seems to be kinda the same thing for me.

I’m actually at 2 550 + since the morning, won most of the raids.

When I was at, like 2 430 few days ago, I got rekt 99 % of the time :thinking:

Maybe just chance tho

Stats for my last 78 defenses:

23 Wins, 55 Losses (30% win rate). I float at around 1900-2000 cups, with a defense team at 3162 TP.

2 Likes

Of my last 29 defenses (history didn’t go back further) I won 15. This is at ~2700 trophies. Anecdotally, it seems like more losses than usual.

A majority of those wins are from players failing to revenge 3 times in a row. I never understood why players insist on revenging. The only time I revenge raid is I’m pushing for #1 and need some guaranteed wins on much weaker opponents for the final 50-100 trophies.

3 Likes

First of all I am a cup dropper.
My true Arena spoted in lower diamond/higher platinum.
But like to hang on in silver.
So I win 100% of my raids/revenges and I win 20% of being raided.
(Dunno who or how would some one lose to my dropping def of :
Horgal 2^60 Aegir 2^60 lol

Edit:
When I put my main Def team I win 30% of matchs when others raid me.

1 Like

3600 defense, GM @4/54 tank, floating in 2400-2550 cup range, 20-30% defense rate.

Otoh, 80-85% success rate in raiding vs non-Guin non-Yunan teams, ~30% vs Guin teams and 0/3 vs Yunan tank (@Uclapack only so far and that was a miserable fail)

2 Likes

Number of raids: 29

Wins:  8 (28%)
Losses:  21 (72%)

Trophy range: ca. 1800-2000
Trophy change due to being raided over the time period covered: -292 trophies
Defense TP: 3180 → 3197 (around 3190 for most of the time period in question), Cyprian (4/40ish) tank.

1 Like

Seems that we’re all arround 30% win when getting raided :hushed:

Had some recent success. Last 50 raids I attacked 34 times and was raided 16 times. I was 85% on my attacks and 44% winner when raided. 72% overall. Success rate in my raids is pretty steady between 75-85%. Haven’t really tracked what I’ve lost.

I hang around 2550 to 2625 cups when I’m sleeping. I go a little worse than 50/50 on my defense. Isarnia tank.

I revenge attack to fill my chest with about an 80%+ win rate.

Interesting thread @H0fm4nN ! :smile:

Interesting topic @

Defense Team: Azlar, Lady Locke, Vivica, Khiona, Richard (All 4.80) - TP 4056

Out of the last 21 times I was Raided, I lost 17 times, or ~80%. :frowning:

I punch above my weight, so I tend to lose on revenge matches. I average 2600 - 2800 cups during the day, usually get knocked down overnight to what I consider my “real” cup level of approximately 2500.

:slight_smile:
Tima

2 Likes

They underestimate you more si they let their guard down and it’s why they lose.

1 Like

My defence is holding well! 22W and 15L in the available history. 2500 - 2600 range with Elkanen, Isarnia, Ares, Sartana, Alasie

1 Like

I punch below my weight. I am a bully.

My team power is 3980 and sit about 2600 cups. Top position was 18. That happened when I leveled up.

Straight enemy raids were 7 me losing 5.
Enemy revenges 25 me losing 9.
My raids 16 losing 1
My revenge 2 raids 2 wins
I ignored 4 possible revenges

I am constantly rerolling at 2k per, buy I manage about a 15% return on that ham. It is the recruits that matter, to me.

1 Like