Tell them what you honestly think of Zynga games

I’m actually getting tired of these complaint posts. If you are only starting threads to complain, then maybe you shouldn’t play. No offense intended, but if it doesn’t bring you pleasure or happiness, then don’t participate- that simple!

2 Likes

I did voluntarily remove one post, so I have only 2 posts that could be seen about the same topic, but they are not. One specifically involves emblems and the other a boycott because of overall greed.

The Reddit post is completely outside of this forum, so you are calling for outrage to battle outrage. Think on that one for a moment.

In any case, it goes to the point of a very decisive topic. But, HERE, that is one of greed by our new Zynga overlords.

Laci, I truly appreciate your comment. I have previously abhorred complaint posts (for the sake of complaining). However, there comes a point where you’ve invested enough money and time, that you deserve to have a right to be heard.

Frankly, this is a learning point for me. I will never again invest in a game that can simply pull the rug. Make no mistake please. None of my complaints have been inane drivel.

Because of my monetary and chronic investments do I feel justified in my complaints.

Again, I wish no one any ill will. I simply wish (and feel a certain degree of respect to) voice my disdain.

3 Likes

@Aranalla I couldn’t agree more! I, too, have played multiple Zynga games & will await the inevitable disappointment as I’ve experienced in all their games at one time or another :woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

I am still leaning on the assurance that SG manages E&P for now and going forward , if anything should change in the current arrangement, then I might have cause to be worried over this my beloved game.

As for some of Zygna other games, I found them too trivial / childish to be indulged in.