TM + CW (Formerly just Technicolor Minds) (Casual, laid-back alliance, Titan slayers wanted, war optional)

We’ve had our first successful merger of alliances this past month when @Landis and his group of Lone Hunters joined our ranks. Some of them may be new, but are resilient, dedicated contributors and willing to learn. Every small additional damage to the Titan can mean a lot. So we went from skating around 4* to 5* (killing all 4* and some 5*, but most escapes) to about 4* - 5*/6* (killing more 5* and working on killing our first 6*). So we generally get plenty of chances at Rare Titans, which do start at 5* and up. I can’t stress enough how much I appreciate dedicated members, silent or not. You are what makes the alliance churn.

That being said, we are 17 members full now with 13 spaces left (isn’t math wonderful?) and are always looking for more to get us over the hump. Sure, our existing members can steadily grow on our own and eventually get more damage, but we still want you. There is still strength in numbers.

On the Alliance Wars front, our alliance has recently just filled our first War Chest - Mostly good loots from those that participated and reported in. If you have been following this thread or (TL:DR), we formed this alliance because we did not want to participate in Wars (more chores, abysmal rewards). But since the introduction of the Alliance opt-out and further the Individual Opt-outs. We’ve let the decision to participate in the war an optional decision for our members. Try it and see if you like it. You fight in them, you get rewarded when the chest fills (the system is fair in this regard). There is no pressure about flag usage, but if you opted in, please be ready to contribute (and thus far, it’s been working out pretty well, and our war happy alliance mates are doing quite well in their win some lose some campaigns). I don’t do wars, that’s because I don’t like Raids, but I am happy to serve as cheerleader or advisor.

So, to summarize our current status.

Technicolor Minds <---- Search Term

• English speaking alliance
  • Hitting 4* to 5*/6* Titans
  • 400 Trophy Count Requirement
  • Casual, Laid back
  • No drama, no pressure
  • Respectful, Cheerful
  • Daily Titan Hits
  • Can be chatty or not
  • Communication about long term absences
  • Line App for outside communication available, but optional (shohoku79 is my Line ID)
  • Individual War Opt-In or Opt-Out - You fight, you get your share of War Chest, you don’t, the chest is empty for you. Simple.

If you are not into competitive game playing, and would like the freedom of going at your own pace of hero growth and war participation, please feel free to check us out or refer someone to us who might fit this mold.

2 Likes