TM + CW (Formerly just Technicolor Minds) (Casual, laid-back alliance, Titan slayers wanted, war optional)

Our number increased yet again. So means our niche alliance might still have some attractiveness. Or I guess somehow players find us out of the blue still who knows. But our most active new members came from reading the forums.

Still can down 4* Titans without much issues, but I suppose as summer is about to draw to a close, there are members who are a little different in terms of activeness. But we are still looking for more because we had do let our second Rare 5* go the other day due to lack of fire power (that Dragon Rooster sure is naughty! I wish Elemental Barriers can be depleted, I really do!)

No Wars (opting out)
400 cups
Titan slayers
Laid Back
Casual
Line Group exists but optional
Chatty (or not)
Long member preferred

Come join Technicolor Minds

Glass half empty or half full? Which school of thinking are you? Well, as a reboot alliance, I believe we are the latter as we’ve never had a full alliance. We recently had to cull our numbers a bit (not much), but our goal still has not changed. We are now half full, that’s right, 15/30 filled, in a game where alliance search function has gone weird and the number of gamers seem to have thinned out quite a bit, it’s been very tough to find members willing to join our cause from our original members of 10 (from our old alliance).

Those of you reading who might be reading this, and if you are from our old alliance, or those that have pledged yourself under our Technicolor Minds banner, I really appreciate you sticking around, I truly do.

As stated, we are casual, laid back reboot alliance that does not engage in the Alliance Wars feature and are just looking for Titan slaying, hero advancing, and general comradery amongst players. A top alliance, we are not and know we aren’t really competing for those bragging rights.

If you don’t want to be burdened or pressured by participating in the alliance wars and just enjoy the freedom of hitting Titans (with them hitting back, of course) with your fellow alliance mates, while advancing your heroes while helping us move onto stronger Titans for potentially better rewards, and general chatting of in-game topics, our small (and growing) alliance just might be a fit for you.

Name: Technicolor Minds
Myself: Shuu, Squire of Dauros
Line ID: shohoku79

So, with V.15 release of the game, introducing the individual opt-out option for the alliance wars, I’ve decided to open our alliance up for some of our newer members, who have not had taste of alliance wars before in sort of a “Don’t take our anti-warring words for it, see for yourself” type of approach and/or some of our members needing a stretch from relatively peaceful time of no wars.

So here is our alliance as it currently stands. We are still fighting 4* to 5* Titans, but some of our more veteran players have been inactive for personal reasons, so we’ve been slipping a bit back into the 3* to 4* Titans, but are trying to pick ourselves back up.

We are still looking for new players to join. However, rather than opting the alliance out of wars completely, I am giving each member to choose for themselves. So we would like for them to still help fight Titans as the primary objective, but not pressured into doing wars unless it is their choice to help get some extra loot and potentially fill their war chests, if they can get a victory. This appears to appeal to some of our older alliance members, because they seemed to have gotten some pretty nice loot from the most recent war (which we lost).

So, we are now a fight Titan first and alliance war optional alliance. If you just want to fight Titans but don’t want to be pressured into fighting wars and the autonomy to choose for yourself. Please consider giving us a look.

Technicolor Minds - A casual war-optional alliance… For now.

We are Technicolor Minds, a reboot alliance made up of veteran players and those that enjoy helping others in a cheerful, respectful environment. 400 Cups is all that is needed to join.

Active Titan hitting is primary objective, and we let in-game activities you do speak for yourself, but long term no activity without any form of communication is highly discouraged behavior (hence there is a Line Group setup, and joining is optional).

We are hitting 4* and 5* Titans and are always looking for players to join and stay without the pressure of having to spend so certain amount of flags on Titans or mandatory war participation. We only encourage that you do the best your time allows you to do but keep us in the know if you will be absent.

Technicolor Minds - No Pressure, respectful, growing, war optional Titan slayers needed.

Plenty of spaces left in Technicolor Minds / Hitting 4* and 5* Titans.

• 400 Trophy Count Requirement
  • No pressure
  • No drama
  • Hero Growth
  • Respectful
  • Cheerful
  • Friendly
  • Daily Titan hits
  • Communicate about long term absences.
  • War Optional (Individual Opt-in or Opt-out - If you opted in, you might as well use your flags because your roster was used in the matchmaking. If you know you are going to be absent for a while, you might want to elect to opt out before your trip).

We’ve had our first successful merger of alliances this past month when @Landis and his group of Lone Hunters joined our ranks. Some of them may be new, but are resilient, dedicated contributors and willing to learn. Every small additional damage to the Titan can mean a lot. So we went from skating around 4* to 5* (killing all 4* and some 5*, but most escapes) to about 4* - 5*/6* (killing more 5* and working on killing our first 6*). So we generally get plenty of chances at Rare Titans, which do start at 5* and up. I can’t stress enough how much I appreciate dedicated members, silent or not. You are what makes the alliance churn.

That being said, we are 17 members full now with 13 spaces left (isn’t math wonderful?) and are always looking for more to get us over the hump. Sure, our existing members can steadily grow on our own and eventually get more damage, but we still want you. There is still strength in numbers.

On the Alliance Wars front, our alliance has recently just filled our first War Chest - Mostly good loots from those that participated and reported in. If you have been following this thread or (TL:DR), we formed this alliance because we did not want to participate in Wars (more chores, abysmal rewards). But since the introduction of the Alliance opt-out and further the Individual Opt-outs. We’ve let the decision to participate in the war an optional decision for our members. Try it and see if you like it. You fight in them, you get rewarded when the chest fills (the system is fair in this regard). There is no pressure about flag usage, but if you opted in, please be ready to contribute (and thus far, it’s been working out pretty well, and our war happy alliance mates are doing quite well in their win some lose some campaigns). I don’t do wars, that’s because I don’t like Raids, but I am happy to serve as cheerleader or advisor.

So, to summarize our current status.

Technicolor Minds <---- Search Term

• English speaking alliance
  • Hitting 4* to 5*/6* Titans
  • 400 Trophy Count Requirement
  • Casual, Laid back
  • No drama, no pressure
  • Respectful, Cheerful
  • Daily Titan Hits
  • Can be chatty or not
  • Communication about long term absences
  • Line App for outside communication available, but optional (shohoku79 is my Line ID)
  • Individual War Opt-In or Opt-Out - You fight, you get your share of War Chest, you don’t, the chest is empty for you. Simple.

If you are not into competitive game playing, and would like the freedom of going at your own pace of hero growth and war participation, please feel free to check us out or refer someone to us who might fit this mold.

2 Likes

Since the last post, we have filled 3 more spots. Yay! So, aside from the crickets chirping from the audience, why is this significant. There are way too many alliances in the Empires and Puzzles game, some of those are alive and active, some are not so active. Our alliance is just a blipping dot in the midst of heavy weight alliances and it is very challenging to find players to even find you, let alone finding one that would first bother to read the alliance description and or read your recruitment posts on the forum and join (for those of you that did read all my rantings here, thank you and bless your hearts).

Alliance recruitments will tell you what they are looking for, I will switch gears a bit tonight and kind of go the other direction and tell you what we are not looking for. Not really looking to be snarky or anything because we are not where near the top of the food chain, but just tossing it out there so if you are looking for something more, there are plenty of heavy set alliances available.

We are Not

• a top 100, or even 10000 alliance. In fact our low, low 400 cup count requirement should’ve given you a clue. If your goal is to join the elites, the top echelons of E&P alliances, this we are not.
  • a competitive alliance. In fact far from it, we just play casually and let our real lives take priority. That’s why we made alliance wars optional
  • a strict alliance that enforces a strict policy of # of straight Titan misses = Boot. New players are too valuable because of the way the game has evolved, and we don’t put on the kicking boots often, as long as there is some communication.
  • an alliance that prefer mercs. Not that because we don’t like the help of slaying tough Titans in a pinch, but we prefer our members stay for the long term.
  • a high pressure alliance. We don’t require you to join war if you don’t want to, there is no bullying members allowed.
  • an alliance that requires you to use an outside app. Face it, in-game chat is not great and you can’t search by members let alone PM them to let them know you are looking for them. But Line is available, but optional.

Any way, we are now 20 members full, and our members are maintaining the casually active play style, we might occasionally flask it to kill a Titan we’ve not managed to kill before, but that’s it. This is not the fullest I’ve seen in an alliance I’ve been a part of. In fact, I believe my old alliance (which eventually disappeared in the search results) had 29/30 full at one point, but only 8-9 are actively playing, that’s not better than a smaller alliance of the same numbers but are all actively playing the game. So yes, this is the “fullest” alliance I’ve been a part of, and I am truly appreciative of that.

Technicolor Minds - Casual, laid back alliance that focuses on friendship and hero growth through Titan slaying. We moved from 3*/4* Titans since our start, to now 5*/6*. With your help, we just might move on to get stronger Titans and potentially better loots.

1 Like

Never thought I’d say this, but we are almost full. Our numbers are 25.

I’ll try to make today’s recruitment pitch a little shorter, so it’ll be more like a progress report than my usual long winded rants. I am still grateful for everyone that came on board and amazed at how this alliance I helped create have come such a long way since its inception almost half a year ago. Essentially went from an alliance that downs 3* Titans and flirts with 4* to a fresh one about the same boat, but at least most members are active. But now, our 25 members have propelled us to doing 5* and killing half the 6* we see. We saw our first 7* the other day, but didn’t have enough to bring it down.

If casual, no drama, no pressure gameplay with supportive peers is your style, consider Technicolor Minds

1 Like

Nice pitch Boss! :smiley: We’ll be crushing that 7* soon enough. Active Elders and us Noobs levelling every day.

2 Likes

Noobs won’t stay noobs forever. Play everyday means getting stronger each day, even if it is just leveling up a hero here and there. It is all about time and patience.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. :wink:

1 Like

Hi there!

Thanks for the response on the other thread in the forum (I replied to a post by @Landis ). Sorry it took a few days to get back to you.

FYI that thread is: Lone Hunters - an experiment for casual newbies and newer players - #7 by Landis

I do think I would like to join your alliance. I did not however see anyway to request an invite … Perhaps I need to leave my current alliance before I can request an invite though … ?

On that point, I am currently fighting in a war with my current alliance and would like to wait before leaving (we have 20/25 war points and maybe we will win this one. And I also understand if I leave before the chest is opened that I forfeit anything I’ve earned to date, so I really don’t want to do that.)

Would you let me know what I need to do to get an invite to join you?

Thanks!
Robin

@Peppermint / Robin:

Yes, @Landis and I are aware of your situation and glad that you are still giving us a consideration.

You are correct, you will not be able to join another alliance if you are already in one. You’d have to leave the alliance you are currently in, and then find the alliance you wish to join and request to join.

If you are currently in a War, you would likely end up forfeiting the War Chest you may have helped accumulate there once you leave it. As that is still work you helped, if you would like to wait until the current war is over, and hopefully it is a win for your alliance, collect the war chest. Then you can choose to leave that alliance and join us. Otherwise, if it didn’t go planned, you obviously could choose to stay longer to accumulate that 25 war points (hard to leave something on the table for sure).

We don’t wish to rush you or anything, as that is never our intention, but I should let you know that as of this morning, our numbers grew by 2 more so that made our alliance 27 of 30 occupied and spaces are obviously limited by game. So here is hoping that you are victorious in your current war front, and soon have you join us once you collect your war chest.

Technicolor Minds

ok cool thanks! Hopefully we win this one - its very close at the moment. :slight_smile:

Will reply back here once the war ends to let you know either way. Also - I went ahead and proactively installed Line and added you to my friends list.

@Landis @Shohoku79

So the war has ended. We lost by 51 points. Three members didn’t use any flags. And one was an ex member who had just joined a couple days ago (alliance doesn’t require an invite to join). Sigh, very frustrating and the leader hasn’t really lead very much so I suppose it’s a natural outcome.

How close is your alliance to starting a new war chest? If you’re just beginning a new one (or near about) perhaps I should just give up on my progress made so far and request an invite for your alliance now?

Please let me know.

Great to have you on board, @Peppermint. It can be a hard decision to leave an existing alliance and especially so close to that war chest being filled (loot contents notwithstanding), but hopefully us being perhaps a bit more “casually” active means you could enjoy your stay more, we are all for it.

With that said, wow, we are almost full, to hindsight told me that if we didn’t have to cull some of our numbers earlier this year, we could’ve had a full alliance. Again, something I could only imagine a few months back. If you bothered to look a few posts back, you can see my accumulation of recruitment posts indicate we are still struggling to find members. But perhaps numbers do attract people because as we bulked up in size, I’ve noticed the number of applicants/join requests seem to go as well, perhaps people really are more inclined to join larger alliances. But everyone starts small, don’t they?

So we are now 28 of 30 filled. To those that joined, thank you and if you were referred by someone from the forum or line group, I thank those that pointed you our way.

Technicolor Minds - Casually Active Alliance, active Titan hitting, alliance war optional, and most of important of all, supportive group of alliance members. Currently downing 5* and 6* Titans and still looking for our first 7*, but you just might be what we need to push to the next one.

3 Likes

About 5 months ago, I went from being an Elder in a mostly dead alliance to taking a chance to form our own with our core group of active Titan hitters (killing 3* and scratching 4*) and mostly war disgruntles. 2 months later our numbers grew to 15, another 2 months later we had our first merger of alliances, and now, when we are just coming up to our 5 month anniversary, I am glad and proud to report that Technicolor Minds is now a full 30/30 alliance.

Our best record thus far has been most 6* Titans downed and challenging a 7*. But we haven’t had a test of a full alliance, but I am so stoked at what had just transpired, it has been such a surreal experience for me this entire day.

The members of our alliance came from all various experiences and how they got to us, mostly be reading my forum TL:DR posts, I think, but perhaps some came from referrals from sources beyond my knowledge, however you came to find and decide to join Technicolor Minds I am so glad to have you. A big shoutout to the moderators, for allowing me to essentially reply to my own posts here to rehash my pitches, and may have even sent some players our way with encouraging words.

To my alliance members, @Trisha0919, @Nursepapaw, you helped with your encouraging words to remain firm about striking out our own from our old alliance and has been solid support for me ever since, thank you. To the other members, I am not sure if I can name or tag all of you since I don’t know if you all read the forums, but here goes.

sarge98, harades, pirotess, imscorpio74, magdedante - You were from our old alliance who decided take the plunge with. Although most of you have been largely silent hunters in our new home, your relative non-verbal in-game actions is what keeps it running at its heart, without your dedication, it couldn’t have been successful.

@Chilious, @Drumnadrochit, Blackout, Zacho, Mephisto, @Landis, Annburg, @Cassiopeia, and Mahnethil. You came on board and provide rock solid contribution when we needed a breakthrough and has gotten us over new obstacles and into new horizon (Titan tier-wise) time and again.

To some of our newer members who came in within the last month or so, @Haylitch1, Arkenesis, AnThOnY, Last Malkieri, Diya, Rayna, @Will_Braveheart, Chamis69, I_Made_You_Read_This and voodoochild. You guys rock, don’t ever stop asking questions and continue to grow your roster. Please don’t feel like you are alone in your struggles to figuring out this game and/or are holding the alliance back. If you haven’t found out already, some of our alliance members are chattier than most and are generally very helpful when questions are on the table and made sure they don’t stay untouched for long.

Finally, leading up to today, @Peppermint, @GwynBleidd and Eddard to round out the rest of our alliance roster with some solid veterans.

Again, such a surreal and humbling experience for me and I hope you all are here to stay for the long haul and hope we do great things together in-game.

Shuu, Squire of Dauros.

2 Likes

:+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2: 20 characters required.

2 Likes

Thanks steve, I’m glad that sarge98,nursepaw,yourself,and a small other few were able to stick this through. I think with alittle guidance to the others we should maintain our support for all in the alliance. Well said to

2 Likes

I totally agree with you on our old alliance, and I am very Proud to say your THE BEST GUILD/ALLIANCE LEADER,MYSELF, AND NURSEPAW AS CO-LEADERS. WE WILL STRIDE TO DO WELL ,SUPPORT 1 ANOTHER,MAKE FRIENDS,AND FRIENDSHIP THAT LAST FOREVER. YOU KNOW THAT I WAS THINKING ABOUT DOING A “RAID PARTY”

1 Like

I just read through your posts and am interested in your alliance if you end up with a vacancy. I have been playing for a couple of months and have just been solo so far. I would like to join an Alliance but don’t want the pressure of having to communicate a lot. I am busy in RL but enjoy gaming as an escape. I am on fairly regularly and have grown pretty quickly by following the advice on these forums. I like the idea of hitting Titans without the pressure of war.

1 Like