Technical question

A question: who plays with Iphone (and therefore with iOS) can have only one account or can you create others?
If so, I would be grateful if you pointed out the procedure for creating a second account id.
Thank you! :wink:

Yes, you can play multiple accounts on one iPhone or iPad.

• create a new Apple account
  • hard quit E&P (double-click then up-swipe to clear it from memory)
  • in Settings/Game Center, log into that new Apple ID (small text link at the bottom of the page)
  • open E&P

You would have to create a second apple and game center id, start the game with this new id, and let the new account save it. It is necessary to log out of game center and log in again with whichever account you want to access. Be aware that Small Giants do not support second accounts, and 2 accounts in the same device is risky.

Why 2 accounts in the same device is risky?

AIt’s not supported, but I haven’t had any issues. I have shifted to the simpler approach of playing my main account on my iPad and my alt on my iPhone, simply to avoid the hassle of switching accounts.

As Branwen pointed out, SG only supports one account per player (though they will allow you to make an alt, they won’t support it if something goes wrong).

On my “Other” MMO, I and Gryphonkit, my wife, had multiple accounts to help our alliance with titans. when in a hurry, we would sometimes accident screw up ( spend gems on the wrong account, get rid of the wrong hero, etc. ) that game had a different mechanic ( runes/ gems/ enchants to power up a character ) so customer support would give you 3 days to request a refund/ fix you mistake.

However, Empires does not give refunds for player error, best to spend some money on a refurbished, low end device, for playing the second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh account ( yes, we hoard all our old device, if the battery is dead just leave it plugged in, no that won’t work with Apple terminating 32 bit CPU support ). Thank god we are in an active alliance and don’t have even a second account in Empires.