Team Ten is Recruiting

Team Ten currently has openings on our roster for players looking to elevate their game and help us take down some higher level Titans and War opponents.

We realize that not every player has multiple fully-ascended 5-star heroes or a desire to drop lots of money, if any, into the game. That’s okay. All we ask is that Team Ten members actively participate (3 days of no action may result in being kicked), have a desire to progress in the game, and help against Titans and Wars.

Team Ten is a pretty casual alliance with a low Trophy count requirement. We are currently hitting 6 and 7-star Titans. Are you the one we are looking for? Search for us and check us out.

Also looking to merge with ~10 member alliance.
Thanks for reading.

Hi there, I come from Revenant Flock a newly formed alliance of 8 players from an older alliance. We’re all regular players and it seems as if our alliance ideaology is the same as yours.

Trying to fill an alliance with recruits is proving difficult, but a merge, well that’s something that might work for us.

Are you guys still looking to merge?

@Biege.Panther thanks for reaching out. Yes, we are still looking for a merge. I am team captain for Team Ten and @4est is my coleader. I let 4est know u reached out…We are at 15 members now and looking to grow. Our team is very easy going group with low drama. We can chat more tomorrow…

Cool man, I’m having a chat with my guys/girls to see what they think.

@Biege.Panther also if you have any questions or thoughts I do have the line app

ncarcticwolf

Feel free to chat that way as well

Want to participate and feel valued as a player?
Make an impact by joining Team Ten

abstract-sci-fi-background-concept-x-symbol-hi-tech_36402-111

Team Ten is a close knit group with many year+ members who enjoy the game. We realize people work jobs and have lives outside of the game. We do not keep stats on player attacks, etc…

:call_me_hand:REQUIREMENTS:
-Assist the team by attacking Titans. (It’s ok to miss hitting a Titan every now and then)
-If you check participate in wars, we do ask you use all your attacks.
-3 days of inactivity may result in being removed
-No trophy requirement/Open group

:beers:ABOUT TEAM TEN:
-Our 16 person player base consists of people worldwide
-We are real people that work and have families
-Our players range from Level 5 to Level 48
-Independent alliance that is supportive of each other
-No drama :sunglasses:
-We have a group LINE chat but LINE is NOT REQUIRED

:+1:WANT TO MERGE?:
You have found an alliance that welcomes your alliance. We are not looking to bring you in and keep only the best players from your group. Grow with us.

:face_with_monocle:QUESTIONS:
If you have questions, contact the leader of Team Ten on Line. NCArcticwolf

Or join Team Ten and make a difference!