Team help please

Who would you use for your defense team? I currently have Kiril, Skittleskull, Gormek, Li Xiu, Hu Tao, Rigard and Scarlett, all are leveled up.

I also have Chao to 2nd tier and Boril and Kelile aren’t leveled up at all. Which of these would you level up first?

Thanks!
Shari

Chao is yellow, Boril blue, Kelille red. You need different ascension materials for each:

I’m fond of Riposte (others aren’t), so I say Boril over Kiril. And I’m keen on fast heroes over slow, though the argument could be made for both. :wink:

And for your first Q, I guess a good defense team with what you have can be something like this in that order for raids - Kiril, Li Xiu, Gormek, Rigard, Scarlett

The problem with relying too much on perfect riposte in a defense team is even 3*s like tyrum and belith can easily take it away but Boril is a good tank too so once you level him up I guess it will be something like - Li Xiu, Gormek, Boril, Rigard, Scarlett

Anyways those are my thoughts based on my experience facing these guys in raids. I am sure the veterans in the forum will have better suggestions to add. Nice team you have and good luck :+1::grinning:

2 Likes

I am aware of the ascension requirements for each. I just prefer to concentrate on leveling one hero at a time for the most part. They’re all going to have to wait for now though. I just got 5* Domitia my first time using my lvl 20 camp!! Woohoo!!

2 Likes