Team Advice Requested

Being as you only have two true healers in Mel and BT I’d suggest Rigard and Kiril. Although Kiril and Proteus wouldn’t be off the shelf either.

@Romes, healers are pretty important. Only having 2 choices Green or Red could gimp your raiding a bit depending on the colors you are stacking. Plus you WILL be leveling all of those hero’s. Ask yourself what YOU need right now? You certainly could use another healer. But will Proteus or Sonya help you more? Do you run into those pesky Riposte hero’s often (Boril/Cyp) or would the mana stall and poison of Proteus help you more.

How do your hero’s do when they are dead? Meaning tile damage? Is it worth investing in them now or can you wait a bit?

I can tell you that Rigards cleanse and heal will save you many times over. But Kiril is also pretty handy in a blue stack. You have some decent firepower and that coming along but ask yourself the above questions.

Myself, I would go Kiril and Proteus making Rigard my next priority regardless of what I pull.

Good Luck my friend and thanks for stopping back in.

2 Likes

@Aunty_Krauser, @jinbatsu, @Mgla, @PapaHeavy, @Kerridoc. Another Hero lineup progress update. Here is where I am sitting at now. Still gather AM so I have several heroes sitting and waiting but as always, any updated advice is greatly appreciated. I have focused on what everyone had told me so I do appreciate your time. I have built a fair amount of heroes now. Any suggestions on what heroes I should focus would be greatly appreciated as always.

Screenshot_20200405-005347

2 Likes

Hi @Romes, very nice progress and got some new shiny great heroes :sparkles:

continue,…
Red: Costume Hawkmoon (best for event/tournament), Tyr, Kelile, FInish Elena to 3.70.
Blue: Fenrir (you already start), Vela, Nordri is great for red Titan, Mirewave is too niche I think, not sturdy but great if special is fired multiple times (stack att buff).
Green: Telluria, Brynhild, LotL, Lianna, 2nd Telluria
Yellow: either Joon or Onatel (both are great), for 2 punch, jackal-joon is great, and Onatel is also great, but I think Joon 1st, Onatel at 3.70 is sturdy and functional. And consider also Kvasir is very good for tournament bloody battle.
Purple: Finish Seshat, and Gafar, then Victor, Sabina (heal dispeller and great asset for trial), Merlin.

2 Likes

I’d like to add Merlin to the above hero’s that @jinbatsu mentioned. He’s a fun hero. It’s great to watch GM hit his own team with his special. If You can keep Merlin alive he has a very fun special

Edit: I see I missed that @jinbatsu does mention him at the bottom. My bad. But otherwise I can’t give you anything better than gas already been mentioned.
Roster is coming together nicely!!

2 Likes

@Romes In terms of your purples, definitely get Seshat and Gafar to 4-80 and 4-70 respectively. For greens max out Brynhild as that is really the only one still in the middle of leveling. For blues start doing Nordri as he is invaluable for events and tourneys where blue is super strong. For reds start on Bauchan as he is one of the top tier red 3 stars.

1 Like

@jinbatsu, @Aunty_Krauser, @PapaHeavy as always thank you for your feedback. I appreciate all the great advice!!

3 Likes

@Romes You’re welcome. How are your 3 star and 4 star AMs looking?

1 Like

@Aunty_Krauser, this is what I have as of right now.