Teaching Alliances

Knights of the Cross is a friendly, active mentoring alliance open to new & experienced members who want an encouraging environment. Come check us out!!!

Sorry my fault, I apologize.

Hi, I went to yours and it says request to join. I can’t possibly because I left the dead alliance I was on? Or perhaps leader/elder needs to invite? :smile:

Did you try to join? If their message says “Invite Only”, it means when you try to join, they must approve your application (press a button) before you will be admitted.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just hit Request to join. We will approve you

2 Likes

The TWISTED Hurricanes welcomes players of any skill levels and knowledge. There’s several knowledgeable members in our guild, all we ask is for dedicated players:

I just joined the MB Foundation, thank you so much!

1 Like

We are a new german speaking Alliance, 1 week active, 8 Members now from lvl 13 to 38. I have read a lot of information in the forum up to now and think I am able to give some good advice to newer and little or mediokre advanced Players. Right now we easy take down 3* Titans (one week only so far), 4* should be no big issue. Both wars up to now we have won.
In order to improve Titan kills and wars, we look for new members. Requirements are 400 Cups+, hitting the titan on a regular base and at least 2 attacks in every war (more of course also welcome)

Check out for

„Die Macht von der Hoehe“

I am 4200+ team power. Looking for committed Christian Alliance to join, with clean chat. And would like to join a federation of Christian teams. Please send contact information to me. Or reply on Line app, Empire Christian’s United. – God Bless

Hello,
I have been playing E&P since September 2018. I am a really active player. I am on every day multiple times except for holidays when it is hugely family time, but I still try to get on at least once.

I have been resistant to joining an alliance because I didn’t know who to join, until I read this post. Now I know I need to get into a training alliance but still not sure which one. I have experience but there is still a lot that I have to learn. And currently I am stumbling and bumbling my way through and gleaning information from the forums. Basically I am just doing the best that I can do and I want to shine. That’s why I am here, to learn and be a lot better.

Currently I am a level 35. My offensive team is 3473 and my defense team is 3177. I have 1 5* and 44 4 stars. Of the 4 stars I have 9 fully ascended, 8 are fully leveled, and 6 are into the talent grid.

Anyway I look forward to hearing from all of you and finding a good fit for me.

1 Like

@Ordo_Skirata, cream of the crop is a training alliance with a great balance of experienced players 4000tp+ and plenty of other players learning aswel. All we ask is you to be active.

Titan Butcherz is a chill and teaching alliance. New players welcome. Open alliance, come on in

Valhalla! Is a very active alliance and open its doors to new recruits

We are mostly grown up people man and woman and active at least once a day. We have system for alliance wars and we hit titans level five six heading seven…

We share knowledge with each other and eager to meet our nee recruits…

We accept from 600 cups up.

Our leader is katana which has 2200 cups usualy and 3650 level group

Ps
We search also for people who can give and teach and lead.

So why wait

Join now abd see the world and conquer it!..

Join us and you wont regret it…

1front2back :crazy_face:

1 Like

Short Bus Crew… Don’t take things so seriously and you’ll fit in just fine :slight_smile:

My husband and I started gingerknights because we wanted to start titans from scratch. Now we have 20 out of 30 active members and were only on 4 star titans. The members are low but have been growing. We’ve been learning together and communicating. I wanted a place for people to start out and stay. Like building a reliable team. Too many guilds asking for endgame players. So I like that idea of having a channel for beginners. Cause i saw alot of newbies quit playing after a week.

1 Like

[Helios] Turtle Farm - We’re a teaching/ learning alliance affiliated with Helios. Learn with us, and when you’re ready move onto the bigger alliance!

We have one simple rule - Either Opt out of War or Use your War Flags. Other than that very relaxed! Currently hitting 7 and 8* titans.

1400 cups, but if you’re not quite there reach out to me in Line (bpguy) and we can discuss it. Several very experienced players here to answer your questions and help you grow!

If this sounds like a good fit for you, please stop by and check us out!

Whatever Floats Yer Boat - Training alliance for the 6 Ship Armada (see our main recruitment thread for more info)

1 Like

The Citadel of Scion. Training alliance.