TC13 about to blow

Nice pull!

I pulled her in a 10 pull during the event. Red is the material I am lacking. Namely the hidden blade (have 2 but need 4 each). So she is in the queue for leveling. Probably have 4 red options by the time I get the blades.

I was at 65 spots and just paid for 10 more (100 gems). I was told it will be worth it. I was also told the price increase for slots of 5 as you go. My friend didn’t recall when. Whether it was level or certain number of spots (ie. pay to 100 and price goes up). So I bit the bullet now.

Maybe someone can chime in that knows when the increase goes up in price. @Rook maybe.

I thought it switched at 100, but not sure.

I’m at 80; 85 still costs only 50 gems.

1 Like

85 to 90 and 90 to 95 also 50 gems. But I am level 36 and don’t know if some of the 95 would be removed since on last upgrade I got 5 more slots

1 Like

You can buy five 5-slot upgrades @ 50 gems.
My reading/memory says it continues going up by 50 gems per purchase every five more 5-slot upgrades from there, 'tho I’ve only bought one at 100 gems so far.

It seems that if you find yourself buying 10-pulls and hoarding heroes (like I do) toward 30~35 “keepers” you will pretty rapidly spend gems on more space too. The first 25 slots for 250 gems felt cheap to me.

2 Likes

Oh dear, I must be lucky cause I just got another 4*, Little John :heart_eyes:

3* (15) - Hawkmoon x2, Ulmer, Renfeld, Friar Tuck, Kailani, Isshtak, Prisca, Nashgar, Karil, Azar, Carver x2, Oberon, Balthazar

4* (2) Scarlett, Little John

1 Like

Awesome

I pulled Kailini (Gunnars sister), seems like SG really wants me to use spirit link.

I got Little John out of a free token last week. I really don’t like facing him in raids so maybe he will be fun to use once it is his turn to move up. I will start him off on a diet to begin with.

Having him is great, I absolutely HATE facing him in raids. But I have like 0 ascesion mats so that’s gonna be a pain :smiley: :joy:

1 Like

I have Caed, Mel, and Jack O’hare going now for green.

A second Mel and Little John waiting in the wings. And a couple 3* for AW.

I have 1 pair of gloves and will be ascending Grimm, then I have to wait for gloves for Either and green or purple. My yellow is not very good and red I am missing hidden blades.

The first green in line to ascend once I get enough shields is Melendor, who is my baby (the very first 4* I got and I looooove him).

I have 2 heroes baking in TC13 now, we will see what I get. Kinda hoping for some lousy 3* so I can feed them to my other 3* to have a better chance to upgrade special skills :smiley:

1 Like

I have 2 more in queue as well.

Debating on stopping after these to make more quick feeders since I have a ton to level.

Then I will work on getting everything to 20. SH going to 18 now.

When I were about to reach lv 20 Stronghold I swapped productions between TCs (from tc13 to tc2) to make them ready to level up.
If you are in need of feeders you could just start now with tc2 + tc11

1 Like

I think that is what I will do. I have enough to level now so no need to hope for 13 now. Just keeping chugging to 20 and level what I have now.l

In 12 Trainings of TC13 i got Melendor, Caedmon & Scarlett. All no dupes!! I won‘t spend anything on Summons anymore - it‘s just making one dissappointed. TC13 makes me way more happy (and in 2-3 months hopefully TC20)

2 Likes

I have done about 12-15 trainings. Don’t keep track as much as others. I only have 1 4* thus far. It was Sabina which was good for me. I do have a lot of healers but she has a nice debuff that I can use.

The 3 4* you got are pretty awesome. Caed and Mel are solid. I got Scarlet out of a 10 pull during the event. Haven’t even started to level her yet as I have a bunch of good red going (Natalya, BT, Sir Lancelot, Guardain Falcon, and Kelile) and only 3 hidden blades (got the 3rd today after about a month of nothing.)

I have 1 coming out in about an hour. Debating on closing it up to make more feeders at 11 as I have a lot of leveling that needs to be done.

My last pull was the red wizard guy. Can’t spell his name.

On to some TC11 training to get some heros leveled.

Should be at 20 in a few weeks.

Jahangir? Dude still stuck on level 2/8 and that was because of ascension.

Was able to get some reliable check in a hotel WiFi, but I got a Caedmon the first time in another country’s connection, the rest have been back to repeated 3 stars. Kind of regretting feeding the 3x Brianne to my existing 5/8 copy hoping for good results but all pooped and I am stuck with yet another maxed 3 star except for special ability.

1 Like

Yeah him. He was food for someone.

I’ve stopped TC13 to make feeders.

Caedmon is a great pull. I am bringing him up to 3/60 now. I use him a lot. He hits hard and his disspell is very useful.

I am very close in making my copy of Jahangir food for someone else… Like Gormek… I think I have enough 3 star reds that I wanted to keep and his ability charges slow makes him not a great one to use, especially I already have a fully leveled Ulmer, which I think is more useful.

Caedmon (who I didn’t know is an elf), is who I see a lot of players have… He will probably sit on my alt team paired with someone else because I already have Melendor and basically does the same thing, but heals all.

I think I will still do tc13 until I get my SH and eventually a TC up to 20. I am still hoping to get a 4* blue and purple along the way, who knows, maybe after going home will give me a surprise.

1 Like

Do you have any other healers? I have 2x Melandor (1 leveled) and don’t use him much anymore. I have a lot of healers. Rigard, BT, Kiril, Melandor, and Sabina (who is getting left behind for now).

I like Rigard and Caed together as Rigard cures allies and Caed debuffs the other team.

Not a lot of healers on my roster, especially not 4* like Melendor. Would love to get a Rigard, Kiril or Sabina because I am lacking power in those colors.

1 Like