TC13 about to blow

Love the daily summons. Everything in this game has its use. I take all the free stuff I can get!

Especially food in raids! :smile:

haha that is a great meme!

Who said to spend gems on it? It would be one of the worst decisions what a player could make in this game. I said that recently it gives decent rolls, compared to its free and I’m able to get 2-3 or even more tokens a day.

1 Like

I think it was the positioning of your words ‘try the daily summon’ which to me meant you might be suggesting to spend gems. That’s all, so I made sure whoever read it was crystal clear to not spend gems. You stating it here also makes it clear :slight_smile:

1 Like

got my Bane from an epic summon from the fire chest. Could have been better but at least it was something I needed.

Getting something for free and finding use for it is always a good thing.

Mine today got me a Kailani, never had one before. I just hope she’s not the female version of Gunnar when it comes to leveling up her specials.

1 Like

I hope not. Those 2 can be very annoying to face. Gives you 5 turns of minimal damage for the most part. They are just a little squishy so you need to protect them.

Hawkmoon is who I got in my today’s TC13, since I don’t like doppelgangers and my existing Hawkmoon has already maxed on her special, I fed her to herself to further her own advancement.

As much as I would enjoy these daily updates still, I probably would end up taking a break from it because I’ll probably not be able to actively play this game for the next 2-3 weeks due to traveling and unreliable internet connection. Best of luck to you @King_Nothing on your daily TC13 (and higher) grinds.

If the hero pulled is determined at the time of collection instead of when the training was initiated… Perhaps, once I finally get to TC20, and using the recruit bank method as detailed by @Blaaarggle_Blaa in his/her guide:
The TC11 Recruit Bank

and if I can then refrain myself from collecting TC20 completions for multiple days (like 20 days), I think you can continue to add recruits/food without having to collect the ones already finished, I can create a “pseudo” Epic Summon X 10 pull from the TC20, minus the chance at event heroes or HoTM, of course.

Painful way to play, it’s another test of patience and resolve, right?

3 Likes

I got my next TC13 in a little bit.

I will still be here grinding away. My SH is going to level 17 now so I still have a while until I get TC20.

Have a good trip! See you on the other side.

8 minutes and 20 characters…

Did you get into my game? I just pulled a…

Ha, I wish I somehow have the powers to influence someone else’s pull. But this RNG where we are having fairly similar TC pulls for the past few days is getting kind of weird.

First 4* from TC 13 running since January, yesterday

3 Likes

My alt pulled Sabina from TC13 today, second 4* in about 60 pulls. Badly needed healer for that team, but seems like ■■■■-poor odds.

1 Like

I pulled Azar yesterday. I think I may keep her around.

1 Like

Another 3 TC13 trainings and I got Azar, Carver and Karil :confused: still no 4*

3* (12) - Hawkmoon x2, Ulmer, Renfeld, Friar Tuck, Kailani, Isshtak, Prisca, Nashgar, Karil, Azar, Carver

4* (0)

1 Like

I have around 6 or 7 out and all 3*. I don’t keep as much track as some.

At least I can now build a 3* team since I have gotten some useful ones. But their leveling is on hold for others. Nice to have though.

1 Like

As much as we would like to think there is some conspiracy going on, @King_Nothing, I guess RNG is still at play, I got Valen and a duplicate Berden in my weekend TC13 pulls. Again, just like you and @suntanglory, no 4* graduates yet out of our TC camps.

Maybe when I return back to actively playing this game in a few weeks, we’ll see if a period of hiatus will do any good.

1 Like

have a nice trip. Hope I have some good news and you have the same when you come back!

1 Like

@King_Nothing Appreciate your well wishes.

Probably won’t be to check again, until the next time I get reliable internet. But on the eve of my departure, today’s TC13 pull gave me a Gormek, the first 4* to graduate out of my TC13 class. Was kind of hoping for a Boldtusk or a 4* Blue/Purple, but still quite glad to get the big guy nevertheless, I guess RNG does kind of swing towards the low odds too.

Since you already have some heroes to level and already have some 5* in your roster, I would venture to think you aren’t really hungry for any 4* other than to have something to show for in your TC13s, but best of luck to you as well.

3 Likes