TC13 about to blow

I have had some lucky pulls. If I pull it is usually the colored ones. But I wanted to try for a rabbit and got lucky on the second one. Almost didn’t do it, waited about an hour after I pulled Grimm.

Good luck to you, it will come. I had some bad luck for a while as well.

It’s good to get them but then you have 8000 guys to level which is a grind.

1 Like

I had about a 5% hit rate on TC13 - keep moving up your stronghold, storage’s and other TC’s to get to 20 - MUCH higher hit rate on 4*.

Best of luck, your patience will be tried throughout this process!

3 Likes

Yes, TC13 does seem to be an exercise in frustration. Alt’s SH18 build is underway, so the slog towards TC20 continues…

1 Like

@sleeperZ96BT - That’s the plan and patience is the game.

If TC20 gets better 4* drops than TC13, then it will be a while for me to get there. My SH is currently 16, TC building level at 15. I am taking @Kerridoc 's recommendation to at least get my other 2 to level 13 (good thing I don’t have to research again), one is almost there, so at least there would be some to at least still pump out 3*s at the least while getting my primary one up to TC20.

For a while, I’ve constantly asked myself, so with my luck what would I finish first in my F2P quest.

1. At least 3* on every Troop
  2. A single 4* Troop
  3. A single 5* hero
  4. My first rainbow 4* team
  5. My first fully ascended 4*

Although 1 has recently been completed (finally). But I’ve settled on the likelihood that I would probably get my 8X Gunnars first to guarantee max my original Gunnar (don’t like doppelgangers) that has maxed out his girth at the waist, except his SL knowledge.

There is a post that outlines the absolute fastest way to get to TC20 - super worthwhile read if you can dig it up. The chance of a 4* is SO MUCH HIGHER in TC20. I personally have seen a 29% hit rate across 86 TC20 trainings. 3 5* as well but with the ascension material crunch I’d almost rather a 4*.

2 Likes

I’ve been running TC 13 on my mini since January and I haven’t got a single 4* by now, it won’t blow out any time soon in my case.

PS: TC 13 on my main gave me: Wu Kong, Caedmon, Sabina, Li Xiu, Hu Tao, Kashhrek, Colen.
All those in 1 month.

Sorry was busy yesterday with my son.

Yesterday’s pull was Isshtak. Nothing wonderful yet…

I have tc 13 running for 2-3 months now. Just 2 4*. A second sabina and rigard. Lvl 20 tc wil come this month so hopefully more luck there.

1 Like

I am getting there as far as getting to tc20. This is what I have for now. Hope something pops out.

1 Like

We are in very similar boats @King_Nothing. Except my TC13 have not turned out a 4* yet. We’ll see in about a hour or two when the next one finishes. I have a feeling it will be another 3* again.

In my progress to TC20, I will see how many I could pull from my 3 TC13s.

1 Like

I am in the same boat. Still upgrading my SH and TC’s. Got a TC at 9 and 1 going to 15 now. The TC9 is just making lunch for my guys.

And, it’s Renfeld… Means I will be collecting more of him for leveling up his own special abilities, because so far, he seems to be taking notes from his pal Gunnar.

1 Like

Stop, stop!! Get all your TC to 11 first. That’s the really useful level for grinding out heroes.

2 Likes

@Kerridoc
Assuming one have enough amount of resources

In 24 hours
TC11 - 12 X 1* or 2* heroes at the cost of 24 recruits, and 12,000 Food
TC2 - 48 x 1* or 2* heroes at the cost of 240 recruits, and 48,000 Food and 48 Backpacks

TC11 is definitely more cost effective in the long run. But it really depends on how active the player is in his/her play style. TC11 is more for the crabbing type of player where they drop the cage with the bait into the sea at dusk, and picks up the cage to collect the crabs at dawn. But an active player would use the time to acquire resources in order to sustain the TC2 model. His/her heroes will grow at a slightly faster pace.

I suppose it all comes down to how active one can be and willing to sustain.

Personally I like the 1 hour for 1 or 2* heros. I can navigate the colors of choice to maximize what I have had dropped while farming. I can usually get 2 or maybe 3 sets of 10 a day to level heros increasing the chance of getting the special to increase as well.

Granted I now have a bunch of backpacks and lacking wooden swords but that is what happens.

I’m using 1 camp for low cost training, 1 for training with backpacks or swords during the day, and the third (obviously i don’t have SH 20 yet) for TC13 if I need more heroes to level up, or low cost if i need food. Btw, I got pretty lucky with TC13, i have not made so many pulls (maybe 6 or 7), but i got Li Xiu and yesterday Boldtusk (he is perfect for me, i was lacking a good tank and a healer, and he is both). However, i found that certain heroes special are so easy to level up, but others just don’t want to improve. For example my Issthak got his special to 8/8 before even reaching 3/50, my Kelile is not even 3rd ascension, but got her special on level 7/8, but my Li Xiu (wil have her 3rd ascension today) got only 4/8, and my Belith is no better either. I’m feeding only their color to them, to maximize the chance, but i find this a bit weird.

1 Like

I agree on certain heros the specials are harder. My Joon is not playing nice at all. I always try to feed 10 yellow to him and haven’t got much to show for it. He is only at 2/40 and 4/8 so there is time but the last 2 or 3 tries have done nothing to the special. Hope to get lucky soon.

My comment was really about having a TC above 13 while having another below 11. No sensible person uses TC14-18, so I would have stopped that top TC build at 13, then built up the smaller one to 11.

I agree that TC2 is great when you have backpacks. I certainly can’t keep one on 2 full time, and I may not have enough food to run 19 if I’ve just done some troop builds, say. So having 11 available to keep something grinding away is a useful option.

For the record, I have 3 camps grinding at 11 24/7, and the fourth camp swings between 2, 19 and 11 depending on resources. That swing camp is at level 20, but I have too many underdeveloped good heroes for me to be interested in running TC20 now.

3 Likes

I agree with you however I find using 5, 6, 7, 8 ,9 that I am able to level heros up quicker. It all depends how much time you have but I can pair the colors with my drops and get 10 of a color in 6-8 hours.

I have a lot to level and this hasn’t been the quickest way. Yeah I run out of swords or backpacks but I have stopped map advancing for now until I get some leveling done. That’s the fun part of the game, there is ALWAYS something to do.

My other TC is at 15 awaiting his turn to go to 16 (upgrading iron storage x2). The other one I have is on 13 hoping for some 4 star at the moment. Not that I need them but would be cool and some 3* feeders are ok too. Depending on the 3* of course.

I suggest you focus intently on getting to TC20. That opens up a new set of buildings that are very useful. Don’t waste iron on building TC above 13 until you’ve gotten SH20.

3 Likes