TC13 about to blow

Next one in 10 minutes, who will it be…

and it is…

Screenshot_20180410-232437_Empires

Joon was hungry for a panda…

Eating panda is outlawed you know, even for Joon.

Besides, keep him if you don’t already have him for AW and Basic Challenge, basically the yellow Azar.

2 Likes

I got Bane to level up. I want a 2nd yellow 3* but not him. haha

Got Oberon today & got super excited because for some reason I thought he was a 4* :joy: Then I looked at the card again :expressionless:
3* (13) - Hawkmoon x2, Ulmer, Renfeld, Friar Tuck, Kailani, Isshtak, Prisca, Nashgar, Karil, Azar, Carver, Oberon
4* (0)

Gan Ju is pretty nice for low/mid levels of Challanges, Quests and so forth. I scored my first 25k on a purple titan because the board went crazy with yellows and I couldn’t keep up with hitting Gan Ju’s special :smiley: That poor titan had no chance :frowning: he wasn’t able to mana up to hit with a special, not even once.

2 Likes

Got my 3rd Dawa today and only Li Xiu that is hungry… So I guess she will get a snack :wink:

1 Like

I use Gan Ju a lot in the beginner levels with the mana reduction.

– My TC13 results –

Currently at 3 4* heroes, 50 trainings. Not too shabby :slight_smile:. I’m currently grinding my way towards TC20, now only 1 TC13 24/7. I have enough 4* heroes to level atm, so need 2 TC’s to provide snacks for Tiburtus, Little John and BoldTusk. Im gonna make a same spreadsheet for TC20. Its fun to keep track of the results!

2 Likes

I have 1 going and grinding to get SH and TC to 20.

I have 1 coming tonight so we will see what happens.

1 Like

I don’t keep track as much as others but this is about my 10th pull from my TC13 and it is a keeper!!

5 Likes

Another Carver :sob::sob: Is this a punishment for feeding Brienne to Melendor a few weeks ago? :frowning: I can’t get a decent 3* green, I’m forced to go with Isshtak which is just bad

3* (14) - Hawkmoon x2, Ulmer, Renfeld, Friar Tuck, Kailani, Isshtak, Prisca, Nashgar, Karil, Azar, Carver x2, Oberon

4* (0)

1 Like

Well, yesterdays pull was another Gunnar

1 Like

Got Balthazar yesterday :slight_smile: Nice, he’s on my “Nice to have” list of 3*.

3* (15) - Hawkmoon x2, Ulmer, Renfeld, Friar Tuck, Kailani, Isshtak, Prisca, Nashgar, Karil, Azar, Carver x2, Oberon, Balthazar

4* (0)

1 Like

For being all 3*'s that is a pretty good list. Could make a nice team for wars with them. Although 3* lacks a solid healer. Hawkmoon is ok but for red I kept Nashgar and Azar around.

Balthazar was my favorite in the beginning. I did feed him to someone though. Still haven’t got another one.

1 Like

The next product of my TC is…

Think I am going to keep him around. A useful 3* in wars.

My first TC13 4*! Just got Scarlett :star_struck: So so happy since she is not a double (I was sure that even if I get a 4* from the training camp, I’d be someone I already have). I just have to forgot that I’d probably never fully ascend her because I have like 0 ascesion materials :crazy_face:

3* (15) - Hawkmoon x2, Ulmer, Renfeld, Friar Tuck, Kailani, Isshtak, Prisca, Nashgar, Karil, Azar, Carver x2, Oberon, Balthazar

4* (1) Scarlett

PS Is there a way to expand your hero roster capacity? I’m currently at 55 and it’s starting to get too small. I think there is an upgrade of hero storage with each level up but I’m not so sure :frowning:

1 Like

When you reach 55/55 the game will automatically ask you if you would like to expand the roster with 5 more for 50 gems costs.
This will be done when you start a level with 55/55 if I remember correctly.
So yes there is a way to increase the roster but it will cost you some precious gems.

OH DEAR really? :sob: I might have to pay some precious gems then. This is really disappointing…

Roster space increases slowly with level, and you can also buy hero cap increases for gems in the Resources tab of the ingame store. As you buy more, the cost in gems will eventually go up.

Nice pull!

I pulled her in a 10 pull during the event. Red is the material I am lacking. Namely the hidden blade (have 2 but need 4 each). So she is in the queue for leveling. Probably have 4 red options by the time I get the blades.

I was at 65 spots and just paid for 10 more (100 gems). I was told it will be worth it. I was also told the price increase for slots of 5 as you go. My friend didn’t recall when. Whether it was level or certain number of spots (ie. pay to 100 and price goes up). So I bit the bullet now.

Maybe someone can chime in that knows when the increase goes up in price. @Rook maybe.