TC 20 not delivering - MASTER TC20 Vent Thread

It’s funny, i’m not pulling 4 and 5* on TC, but in the last Atlantis summon I tried just 1 time, Triton, and in the mask event, Melendor, strange…

I still need a purple 5* for my team

I have two TC20 on too. So What I normally do is two TC20, one TC5-9 depends on what color I need, one TC11. The TC11 can change to TC19 sometimes if I have enough resources.

1 Like

Been running 3 tc20s constantly for about 3 months now. Was well below 5% 5 star rate and moderately below 20% 4 star rate until i pulled 4 4 stars and 2 5 stars out of my last 6 pulls. Still only about 3.3% for my 5 star pulls but I have recently renewed faith I’ll get even eventually. Be nice to stop pulling richards from tc/costume chamber but that’s a whole other story…

I will say be patient it will surely come, TC20 is about the surest bet to get classic 5*, I kept only one running constantly, since I am looking for Kadilen, just about a few days back I got Sartana and Justice in about 4 trainings apart, Sartana being the second from TC20, Justice, first and new in my roster.

1 Like

Yes bad luck. Had no 5* from the end of september 2019 until end of february 2020. 154 days or 77 pulls. Had several 4* though but mostly dupes.

1 Like

I don’t want to tell you how to run your TCs, but the general concensus is that using TC5-9 is a really bad use of resources. Way too expensive! I made that mistake early on, and have learned the error of my ways. there are great threads on TC strategy. You will get much more out of your food if you do not use those.

But of course, everyone has to play the game their own way. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Settle in, homie. Over a year and a half, and still no 5-star green. I do have 4 Domitias, 3 Khagans, 3 Elenas, 2 Sartanas, 2 Thornes, 2 Leonidases, plus a Vivica, Justice, and Marjana, from TC20 though. They ebb and flow. I pulled 2 Khagans back-to-back once. But you also hit dry spells.

2 Likes

Now i know this feeling lol, it seems I need patience, at least I’m working on some other heroes, so I have some time to wait, but it sux stay waiting 2 days for a 5* or even 4* and all that I get is an useless 3*

I have a good team, 3 Liannas, 2 Leo, 1 Vivica, 1 Neith, 1 Margaret, 1 Marjana and 1 Richard, but no purple, i’m waiting for a Sartana or Domitia, but it seems this next Easter event will have a good purple 5* hero, let’s pray lol🙏🏻

1 Like

I started keeping track of my TC20 pulls right from the beginning, since I was on the forum and people seemed to make a big deal out of it.

As of now, I have 391 pulls - I run 2x TC20 constantly.
76.2% have been 3* heroes
20.5% have been 4* heroes
3.3% have been 5* heroes

I have been playing since Sept 12, 2018 - in that time, I have NO Red 5* heroes from TC20, and only a single Red 5* total from any other source (Grazul). I have 13 Mystic Rings ready and waiting for whoever wants to pop out of TC20 first! At this point, I’ll take whatever Red wants to show itself! :wink:

Good gaming!

3 Likes

I’m waiting for a Sartana or Domitia, plus i’m waiting for the Easter event, I have 3 tokens and it looks will have a new good 5* purple hero, let’s pray for something new lol

Thanks brother, i’m waiting for some good purple hero, i have all items for 2 purple 5*, this next Easter event will have a new 5* purple hero, who knows I have some luck, I have 3 tokens to use

It’s RNG, I was just about to throw my cell phone into the toilet because of CT20 when…

1 Like

me too me too!

1 Like

Shut mine down for two weeks then out came Richard when I started it back up…lucky

I know the feeling. 19 months of play on my main account and only one yellow 5* (Vivica–no complaints there).

I did similar to this and the first I got was Joon, then I did it again and got Elena.
I tried again and just got Prisca… lol

I did it a couple of times, but just shut it for a couple of days.

First time I did it Domitia came in., then Lianna and Quintus within an 8 days frame.

Never happened again.

Good night , people and normal I am since the end of October , without. Removing legendary heroes from my training center is the norm??I almost won nothing in summons, I accumulate gems to be able to make more than 10 However, each time, I don’t win neither summons nor in the training center , with you and this is normal